• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

A

Ash/blubber

Who is your favorite player and why?

Mine is Andrew Sheridan

there isnt really any reason , just look the game against Australia B)

so who is yours?

Mine is Andrew Sheridan

there isnt really any reason , just look the game against Australia B)

so who is yours?
[/b]

But the Aussie pack is always pasted, its hardly anything new. The All Blacks do it all the time, as do the Boks,France etc..

My favourite player would have to be me.

Apart from that, it would be THE BUS!!! CHRISTIAN KERISIANO!!!

Mortlock, Keith Wood, Chabal, Waisale Serevi, Owen Finegan, Toutai Kefu and Os du Randt have always been favourites to watch.

Mine is Andrew Sheridan

there isnt really any reason , just look the game against Australia cool.gif

so who is yours? [/b]
If there isn't really any reason, why would we look at the game against Australia???

After the world cup i think mine could be Juan Martin Hernandez. I think he is a really exciting player to watch.

Bored of the personal insults in this thread so I've deleted a load of rubbish and warned certain members about their conduct. Keep it on topic please everyone.

Bored of the personal insults in this thread so I've deleted a load of rubbish and warned certain members about their conduct. Keep it on topic please everyone. [/b]

So who is your favourite player then webby? a wild guess...... is it Harry Ellis.........?

:bleh!:

<div class='quotemain'> Bored of the personal insults in this thread so I've deleted a load of rubbish and warned certain members about their conduct. Keep it on topic please everyone. [/b]

So who is your favourite player then webby? a wild guess...... is it Harry Ellis.........?

:bleh!:

[/b][/quote]

I'd sooner start Jonny Howard for England. ;)

Unfortunately, painful as it is to admit, the guy I have idolised for the last 5 years is on the wane. He is still a model of consistency and effort, but the mighty Bruce doesn't quite have the same impact he did at his very peak. Still wouldn't swap him for anyone on the planet though.

In fairness to him, he's been playing out of position all season and still managed to cross the whitewash more then a few times.

Andy Farrell is my favourite player because he is so mentally strong. The whole world and its mother has told him he is **** and not good enough to play union but he has ploughed on with real resolve and realised that as long as the RFU pay his wages he will always be given a chance in the England squad.

Jonny Wilkinson for sure

A distant second is Jerry Collins followed closely by Colin Charvis

Jason White has always been one of my favourites. [/b]

He would probably be my favourite if i were Scottish or a Sale fan. A true competitior and leader. He puts in some of the best big hits in the game.

Bernie. Not only for being an awesome player, but I've met him and he's a really nice bloke.

Rupeni Caucau. If the black jersey had found its way on his back before the white, he'd be receiving Lomu levels of adoration right now.

Andy Farrell is my favourite player because he is so mentally strong. The whole world and its mother has told him he is **** and not good enough to play union but he has ploughed on with real resolve and realised that as long as the RFU pay his wages he will always be given a chance in the England squad. [/b]

:lol: + 1 rep for one of the better **** takes I`ve read in a while!

Mine personally would have to be a tie between Schalk Burger and Sir Os Du Randt, also known as God around here. Both epitomise the never-say-die, go for broke attitude associated with some of the great Bok teams from bygone eras. And both are undoubted characters of the game, men more than willing to share a beer with the fans after a hectic game, a rare quality in professionals these days.

As for past internationals, both Laurent Cabannes and Jean-Pierre Rives played with the dying man, last-gasp, blood-and-guts style that any rugger bugger can relate to. Especially Rives, whom I`ve been fortunate enough to have met, and whose philosophical mutterings becomes even more incomprehensible after a few magnums of champagne.

And of course, never forget Federico Mendez. Decking Paul Ackford with a straight right on debut as an 18-year-old certainly helped, but an interview in SA RUGBY Magazine was even better: "Women, you can`t understand them but you have to have them." Absolutely classic!

Bakkies Botha, Pierre Spies, Francois Steyn, Brian Habana, Brian o'Driscoll, Harry Vermaas, Clifton Milton is my favorite players!!! They areall great!!!

Jerry Collins - One of the most promising players in the sport. I just love this guy and his defensive plays and some offensive plays except for those long risky passes out to the backs. But he remains one of my favourite in the sport.

Bryan Habana - Most likely the no. 1 winger in the sport recently. An amazing speedstar when making a break and he's made quite a lot, ending it with tries. Those are probably the best exciting things that happen in rugby too.

Latest posts