• Italy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • China with Hong Kong hosting a few games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on what the powers that be want from the World Cups.

A. Do they want continuity in the heartlands of the big Tier one nations which guarantee big crowds and lots of money in established rugby cities and regions.

B. Do they want to expand the game to a wider audience in Tier 2 nations or smaller Tier 1 nations. After all there are tier 2 nations with the facilities and infrastructure to host at short notice such as Germany, Spain, Portugal, USA etc. The only question would be would the local communities buy into it or
would you have a half full 60k seater stadium to watch a game?

For me the RWC should be cycled into a large Tier 1 nations hosts followed by a Tier 2 nation and so on. If RWC 2023 is in France or Ireland then 2027 has to be outside Europe in North or South America. If 2023 is in SA then perhaps Germany or Spain or Portugal.

I voted USA and Canada, But Argentina should prob be next.

Isn't the sevens World Cup at USA next year? Might try to go.

I voted for Argentina. They're good enough at rugby to host it and it would be time for the southern hemisphere to host it again.

I vote for Argentina. But this is only going to happen if Ireland/France host it in 2023.
However, the most logical option would be South Africa in 2023 (If they are allowed to), and Ireland/France in 2027.

Latest posts