• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who should I cheer for?

U

USA_Rugby

I have no idea who to cheer for. In fact, I have no idea where to even start. Someone please enlighten me on this subject. I am trying to get more into English rugby.

Cheer for the Sale Sharks (the soon-to-be Premiership Champions), the Llanelli Scarlets (the soon-to-be Heineken Cup Champions) and Wales (the soon-to-be Grand Slam Championship retainers.) Fact. :ph34r:

No thats just him. For an international team, go All Blacks. They will win you excellent bragging rights between the world cups as they win everything. For english rugby go for London Wasps because I think they are good.

No thats just him. For an international team, go All Blacks. They will win you excellent bragging rights between the world cups as they win everything. For english rugby go for London Wasps because I think they are good.
[/b]
LOL! :cheers: ;)

Go for Glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwsstterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Saracens of course. :) I think Prestwick can give a better reason than i can.

Take it away my conservative chum! :bana:

You should Cheer for Bath, they are playing some of the most attractive rugby out there and are on the way back to the top - were we belong.

Go on Bath

Well, somebodyhas to cheer them. They've not got any fans left now they're not winning anything.

Anyway, Blues Fan, cheer Saints. Spencer plays for the Saints. There's a link and a reason for you.

Yeah, the Welsh are as dumb as Saints fans.... always turn out in record breaking numbers even when there's nothing to cheer foir!!! :lol:

I have no idea who to cheer for. In fact, I have no idea where to even start. Someone please enlighten me on this subject. I am trying to get more into English rugby.
[/b]

Once a Wasp... always a Wasp. That's all you need to know :D

Listen USA_Rugby.

You want a team that has an illustrious history, a team that has a trophy room so full that they needed to relocate everything to Fort Knox for safe keeping. A team so full of talent and superstars that they have a hotel specifically for photographers to be on site 24/7. A team so amazing that it takes a one of a kind, legendary team like Northampton to beat them.

USA_Rugby, I give you...

images

Esher RFC.

Ach, sod English Rugby, support the Welsh instead! :p And if you really want a connection like Teh Mite said, support the Cardiff Blues! We've got the Auckland Blues's old captain, Xavier Rush, as our captain. Bit of a coincidence that is actually, going from captain of the Blues, then captaining another Blues team when you move to Europe...

But yeah if you've got your heart set on supporting an English club, do what I do, flutter between clubs depending on the mood you're in. My mood tends to swing between (when they're not playing Cardiff) London Irish, Northampton Saints, Sale Sharks and occasionally, just for fun, Worcester :p

Latest posts