• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who takes a super cup? Zenit Spb (Russia) VS Man Utd (England)

Zenit was the deserved winner of Uefa Cup easily beating teams like Marseille, Leverkusen or Bayern München but I think ManU is just a number too big for them playing at least one level above. But still ManU shouldn't take it easy else it can be the same story as with Bayern München...

Serves them right for what? Not being Liverpool?

Hardly matters anyway, unless they only put put their under-18 and no GK they'll get the result.

Serves them right for what? Not being Liverpool?

Hardly matters anyway, unless they only put put their under-18 and no GK they'll get the result.
[/b]
Nah, just generally being a bunch of douchebags. ;)

I think, that will win Manchester United because there there are more skilled players.
Besides most likely the club will be left by Andrey Arshavin, and without it Zenit absolutely other command.

United obviously! :)
They are playing each other as they are the two winners of the respective European trophies, Utd won the Champions League and Zenit won the UEFA Cup. It doesn't really mean anything, just a pre-season money-spinner for UEFA.

I don't get it....excuse my ignorance but...was Man U in the UEFA cup this year? Is the UEFA cup for the second tier clubs who didn't cut the Champions League?

I don't get it....excuse my ignorance but...was Man U in the UEFA cup this year? Is the UEFA cup for the second tier clubs who didn't cut the Champions League?[/b]
Winners of the Champions League (Man U) verse the winners of the UEFA cup (Zenit)

Latest posts