Who wants to Be a Millionaire?

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Bullitt, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

"Wow, seems like everybody is against what I'm thinking," said the too-stupid-to-live Evans. "But you know, sometimes you just got to go with your gut. So, let's see. For which is larger, an elephant or the moon, I'm going to have to go with B, an elephant. Final answer."
    Evans sat before the dumbfounded audience, the only one waiting with bated breath, and was told that she was wrong, and that the answer was in fact, C, 'The Moon.'

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. You've got to conclude she did that deliberately for the notoriety....no-one is that daft.

4. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Why would anyone want the notoriety though?!

5. The clue is in the geographical location...*taps nose*

6. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But nothing about Americans surpises me.

(The Chasers War on Everything - America)
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HCkYfYa8ePI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HCkYfYa8ePI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

okay...that was hillarious!

So, yeah, we are a tad bit socially un-aware. I mean, most of us don't even know what the canadians are up to...

8. :lol:

Got to love Texans. It's very well edited and cut together.

9. EVOL

EVOL Guest

10. Amazing Holmes (Sherlock or Mycroft, your call). Top work there big man.

It had to be a wind up...how could anyone get that wrong.

I feel sorry for the poor girl in the picture....a whole legion of net-nerds now believe she's a plankton brained imbecile.

11. actually, the serious net-nerds have probably found out it's a hoax. On that thing about americans, absolutely hilarious. Although to be fair, I think they probably edited out some of the more intelligent answers.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!