• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will be on the Right Wing for the AB's this year?

Who will be on the right wing for the AB's this year

• Lelia Masaga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Tuitavake

• Isaia Toeava

• Mils Muliana

• Rudi Wulf

• Fetu'u Vainikolo

• Ma'a Nonu

• David Smith

• Scott Hamilton

• Cory Jane

• Viliame Waqasaduadua

• Sosene Anesi

• AN other

• Total voters
Man, New Zealanders are so determined. Dammit, you guys are the bloody kings at rugby! At least give something to us South Africans! :ranting:

We've got something the AB's have been lusting over for 20 years. Twice.
So I'd say we're doing ok ;)

<div align="left">Why has no one been talking up Ma'a Nonu for the right wing berth? Is every ashamed of admiting that they voted for him? He is one of the best line-breakers in the Super14. His strenght is unreal, and along with his pace and his handoff (remember that Mr McCaw?) He is a formidable winger at whatever level he plays.</div>

<div align="left">Why has no one been talking up Ma'a Nonu for the right wing berth? Is every ashamed of admiting that they voted for him? He is one of the best line-breakers in the Super14. His strenght is unreal, and along with his pace and his handoff (remember that Mr McCaw?) He is a formidable winger at whatever level he plays.
[/b][/quote]

What is it with the North and their love affair with Nonners? Remember the last time he played in an All Black game? He came onto the wing in the 72nd minute and by the time the 73rd minute concluded he had already conceded a try on his wing.

Anthony Tuitavake.

Its about time, and he can play centre to, it will be interesting to see what mr henry does tho.

masaga, wulf, smith and nonu. in no particular order. but with joe also injured, for possibly the tri nations - could be 2 of them - surely not sitivieni - surely not.

I think you're giving Scott a hard time.
He's improved a lot this year and looking at those other names he's just as good as them. Not that I think he should get the spot because he doesn't do anything special like wingers and is probably more suited to fullback.
Don't really know who should get it no one stands out, we will have to wait and see.

I think you're giving Scott a hard time.
He's improved a lot this year and looking at those other names he's just as good as them. Not that I think he should get the spot because he doesn't do anything special like wingers and is probably more suited to fullback.
Don't really know who should get it no one stands out, we will have to wait and see. [/b]

he looked better playing on the flank than he did at fullback :p

How come David Smith isn't even playing with the Blues ? Btw it would be a shame if he was to be an AB I think...

Because Nucifora is a retard, he finally had came off the bench against the Brumbies and looked lethal with all 3 touches, it will be scary when he finally get's game time.

And do tell, why shouldn't Smith play for the All Blacks.

I hope David Smith comes back to the canes. Although our retarded coach didn't give him much time either.

I voted for Nonu but thinking of it now i would rather play him at centre with his immense power. I would then put Vainikolo alongside Sivivatu on the wing.

Also to pick up on a previous point i would still say Sivivatu is better than Chavanga, when he proves himself at test level then i'll change my opinion. There both great players to watch though.

I also voted for Nonu. I would rather have him at wing then centre because it he less likely to make more fatal mistakes in that position. He still needs to find a cool head wih his explosive body (no homo) hopefully he will adjust to international standard.

I've changed my mind. I am now convinced Vainikolo is the man to step up to the plate. He's been on fire all season for the Highlanders and has the size and pace to easily carry the load. He is more consistent than Masaga the more I think about it.

Nonu will be at no. 12 for us, I'm fairly certain.

What about Brett or Stanley at 12?

Yes Vainikolo has been very good in a struggling Highlanders outfit. Waqa'n'se'n'duadua has been alright off the bench for the Chiefs, though not really a AB contender, he's one of my favourites.

Argh give David Smith some game time eaow

Latest posts