• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will be the dark horse for the rwc

ireland no one is rating them are even thinking about them they can beat aus because if you line the teams up against each other aus win about 8-7 but ireland have a better scrum and the lineout is about even. as the world cup wil be about fine margins here are some important factors they're about even for leader but the irish have miles more experience and all proven winners wheter it be the grand slam, h cup or magners which counts for a lot for the golden generation its their last horah which will make them want it that bit more finally aus's kickers though plentiful are mostly in the low 70's in super rugby whereas sexton is in the high 80's in the h cup and i don't have to talk about rog aus have great broken feild runners but ireland have a brilliant defence and great patience in attack it'll be a great match with ireland to win by 3 so they'll probably top their group which sets up not an easy run but the easier run to the final

Any chance of some punctuation to make this readable?

I think the AllBlacks are dark horses I can really see them doing very well possibly even winning. Of course they'd have to hope Mr.Fairhurst isn't at his best for Canada.

not to mention rugby greats like james pritchard and kevin Tkachuck arguably rugbys greatest players

I think that Fiji or Samoa could go far in this world cup.
Although every pool is unpredictable, in my opinion Pool D will be the most exciting.

On paper Samoa certainly have a team capable of a lot - I'd like to think they will do, and looking at their group I think they've got the potential to make it out of there

I would have to agree that Ireland have the possibility of being very strong contenders. They've shown that at times they can play some amazing rugby and will certainly not be an easy team to beat at their best, that being said they have a tendency to under perform in recent times, so I guess we shall wait and see

I think Japan are goin to make an upset for some reason

ireland no one is rating them are even thinking about them they can beat aus because if you line the teams up against each other aus win about 8-7 but ireland have a better scrum and the lineout is about even. as the world cup wil be about fine margins here are some important factors they're about even for leader but the irish have miles more experience and all proven winners wheter it be the grand slam, h cup or magners which counts for a lot for the golden generation its their last horah which will make them want it that bit more finally aus's kickers though plentiful are mostly in the low 70's in super rugby whereas sexton is in the high 80's in the h cup and i don't have to talk about rog aus have great broken feild runners but ireland have a brilliant defence and great patience in attack it'll be a great match with ireland to win by 3 so they'll probably top their group which sets up not an easy run but the easier run to the final

Mein eyes!!!

I really need to learn how to multi-quote properly <_<

Anyhow...

My dark horse for the tournament shall be... England!
I don't think many people in the SH are expecting much from them this year, but with a potential quarterfinal against France, and a semi against Aus, well lets just say that stranger things have happened, such as me making a correct prediction :D

Last edited:

Latest posts