Scrum Half

• Jimmy Cowan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brendon Leonard

• Andy Ellis

• Total voters
I think Leonard deserves the jersey. He has had an amazing season.

In SA, du Preez is the obvious. The runner up is interesting though. Personally, i think Lions 9 Janno Vermaak deserves a shot. Rory Kockot needs to grow up first before he can pull over the green and gold. Ricky Januarie will end up as the reserve i fear though, thanks to his color. his moments of brilliance are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too few if you ask me...

Will Genia would have been Wallabies halfback this year if he didn't go and blow his finger up.

I hear alot of people saying Weepu has to be on the bench (and therefore not starting) because he covers 1st 5 and halfback.. is anyone else confused as to why he HAS to carry out this role from the bench?

How about he starts and if there is an injury to the 1st 5 the reserve halfback comes out and Weepu goes out one spot..

Leonard in last game against SA haven't made a good figure for me... I think that Cowan must have the jersey number 9

Cowan and Weepu.

Did anyone see the All Blacks/South Africa 09 where Leonard was number 9?
Ive never seen a bad game from a NZ halfback as bad as that one. That was just a big contribution to a Springbok victory.

Latest posts