• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samjohpos

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
Who will win the [BLINK]Rugby World Cup[/BLINK]?

The almighty All Blacks
The Neighbors Australia
Possibly the defending champions South Africa
The reigning 2 consecutive finalists England
The underdogs Ireland
The 2007 hosts France
The surprise package of Argentina
The Scottish
The Italians
The Welsh
The Fijians
The Tongans
The Japanese
The Samoans
The Americas
The Canadians
The Romanians
The Georgians
The Namibians
Or the newcomers Russia?

Cast your votes now...

Why are Irelands underdogs for everything? Not saying they'll win the world cup but we're picked as the plucky underdogs for everything.

voted for new zealand after i saw our squad anouncement just now....

Isn't there a thread like this already? Probably more relevant now with squads announced though. I voted for SA as I truely believe we have the team and game to go all the way in the format of the RWC. Gonna be epicly though and I'm concerned about the Aussies in the final. Probable NZ and Ireland before that just as epic. Our pool is also the toughest IMO. Possibly NZ and France make the best quality pool but as 2 go through that hardly constitutes a tough pool to get out of. Add Samoa and Fiji as the 'smaller' teams in your pool and you have a situation where anyone (realistically noy Namibia though.. yet) in the pool could easily go through.

If S.A. win the W.C. they will probably have had the hardest route ever. but with the increased strength of teams it could probably be said for whoever wins.

I think South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and England will make the semi-finals. I honestly don't know where to go from here, though.

Why are Irelands underdogs for everything? Not saying they'll win the world cup but we're picked as the plucky underdogs for everything.

On recent form, I'd say we're justly seen as underdogs.
I'm going for Australia.

You should just ask where people live instead of who will win LOL. This poll is kinda crap

I live in Korea right now. So...Japan it is lol. I voted for Oz. Hope NZ win it!

Latest posts