Who will win the RWC

REC

• All Blacks

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • The Wallabies

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All blacks to win by less than 3. The key is for ABs to handle Pocock at the breakdown. Do that and I think ABs will just edge it.
Maybe 2 tries will be scored: one for each team. But where each team conceded penalties and dis line will ultimately decide who wins.

Dare I say it a drop goal to win it.

Last edited:
I had Australia coming second in our group (behind England) and let's be honest before MC that was a pretty reasonable guess. But I've been pretty shocked by their turnaround particulary in suring up their scrum.

I'm Olyy I'll be supporting Australia but gun to my head I think NZ will win it.

I'm a big All Black supporter, but I see little reason why the All Blacks won't win this comfortably. They could choke, but other than that, should be a 14pt+ win to the All Blacks.

As an Englishman and a neutral I have been more impressed by Australia than any other team, as someone else stated in this thread I thought they may actually come second in group A. They have had the toughest games and sustained an incredible defensive record. New Zealand have been able to go about their business (SA game aside) and have done as expected but almost came unstuck against a SA side who are nowhere near as intelligent as this Australia team. Pocock just looks like an unbelievable player and made an absolute nightmare for other teams

Latest posts