Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

• Scotland

• Wales

• Total voters
It'll be closer than last years, but I voted for Wales. Our squad is stronger in almost all positions, more time with Gatland & Edwards can only mean good things and a few players are back in form. I believe if we are going to win, we'll need to rely less on Shane Williams. He was awesome last year, but can he have another season like that, and will he be marked out of the game?

As always, injuries will play a big part. Wales were lucky last year not to loose any povitol players (not get many injuries atall really), so if it happens again, I'll definately back them.

I think Scotland are going to be the surprise package. I think they are shaping up nicely. Great set of forwards, awesome scrum half and finally a half decent 10 controling a slightly sluggish backline, but there are some players there who can do damage (De Luka if he finally performs etc.)

Right gotta go, no time to finish my analasis on the other teams.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 16 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So then 3 weeks before we get underway, who's your money on at this stage?[/b]

I think Wales will win

I wait for Ireland to play good

I also look for England

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 15 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 16 2009, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
England.

Yes, I'm not insane...[/b]

Hello Prest. ;) ;) ;) Let's seee
[/b][/quote]

Uh oh!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 15 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fixed:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jan 15 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
England.

Yes, I'm insane...[/b]
:eek:
[/b][/quote]

UH OH!!

I hope England wins this cup this season

But I think wales will actually take glory ;) ;) ;)

well Wales are the best team so I said that they would win it.

However, it is the 6 Nations. And the best teams normally get dragged down by the rest of them. So we'll have to see.

I hope France can do domething this year. The coach is done with all the rebuilding process/experimenting new players, the squad is pretty balanced...We just need to have our halves injury free so we can avoid Skrela.

Look at him!!!

How do you think is he going to Give In??

gareth_thomas.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Wales or France, cant see anyone else challenging i would like to think we had a chance but we rarely win away from home never mind at home.

England are pretty awul, i would be very surprised if they win more than they lose.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 16 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look at him!!!

How do you think is he going to Give In??

gareth_thomas.jpg
[/b]

Looking at him, this guy doesn't look that astute or smart... The trophy could be stolen without him noticing. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Jan 15 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
England to come good :D[/b]

England, no way--- MJ has still a lot to learn as a manager/coach, as yet he's proved zilch off the field and is really only surviving because of what he did on the field.

Wales
France
England (yes, they're the best of the worst lolololol)
Ireland
Scotland
Italy

Of course, it should all come down to the Paris tie with Wales, but you never know...

England... Will be ****
Ireland... Will be ****
Italy... Will be ****
Scotland... Will improve on last year
France... Will find a good team and be good, then drop them all for rookies on the crunch final game
Wales... Will not be a patch on themselves compared to the final game last year, but still the best by a long margin

Oh dear...

Latest posts