Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Hurricanes

• Total voters
S

sanzar

Thought it was about time this was done given that the previous poll was missing half of the finalists :p

I bet the Tahs purely because I really really want us to win :bana: .

I hope its the Sharks but i have a feeling the Crusaders will still have a bit to much. Afterall they bet all these sides comfortably when they last played, especially the Tahs.

I'm swaying with the Hurricanes, although I'd like an Australian team to win. I think this is the year a new team will emerge as premiers.

I Would Love the Tah's to Win but i think the Crusaders are going to be to Good Which Blows!!

I think it'll be the Sharks, they should have won it last year, they were hands down the best team in the tournament but my beloved Bulletjies knicked it from them in the last second.

I remember that day with such hapiness, I was in a Dublin rugby pub LOADED with Sharks supporters, there were us 4 Bulls supporters, sitting in our own section of the pub just keeping to ourselves, hehe there were some long faces both in the Pub and the Pitch.

That kind of thing must still get to the Sharks players so mentally they are probably the most charged. Lets hope Franny doesn't screw up too badly and actually pass the ball a bit.

I think it'll be the Hurricanes after consecutive seasons of just losing out. The Waratahs would be my next best bet.

I'm betting on the crusaders, they will win this year, for sure
[/b]

Yeah its their year, they have to win considering its Robbie Deans last year as coach.
And a lot of players are moving on and going to Japan, home crowd, they have to win.

Latest posts