Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
As it is Tri Nations Time...

Before the kick off of the tournament, you can bet on whether New Zealand, Australia or South Africa will win the Tri Nations!

There appears to be an error in your poll: surely the options should be New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa B ;)

I'm expecting New Zealand to win again, though Australia will be a big threat.

I could Google this myself but I'm on my phone and very lazy :p
How ling are SA away for at the start if the tournament? Is it teo matches or just one?
I was under the impression the the B team they're putting out is only for their first trip away at the start of the tourney rather than the whole thing

I think NZ will win, but Aus will push them close and may e get a home win against then

I could Google this myself but I'm on my phone and very lazy :p
How ling are SA away for at the start if the tournament? Is it teo matches or just one?
I was under the impression the the B team they're putting out is only for their first trip away at the start of the tourney rather than the whole thing

I think NZ will win, but Aus will push them close and may e get a home win against then

SA have two away matches at the start of the tournament with their 'B' team. They will probably have a much stronger team for their two home matches, but any chance of them winning the tournament will likely be effectively over by then.

I like those odds for the Aussies

probably throwing my money though

Well if the noises coming out of Pdivvy's mouth are anything to go by, you can count the Boks out. Sounds like he'd going to send a "B" team to the away matches.

Yeah, Boks are out. Our 2nd stringers would do well to keep the margins respectable in the away matches.

NZ will beat Aus home and away to claim the ***le and I hope the Boks can hold firm at home to break even.

I think Australia may pose a massive threat and could beat the NZ

I remember being in a pub in London when the Boks were playing Australia away in 2007, and how close they ran them with the 'B' team

Different times and Aus are probably a lot better now than they were then, but all it takes is for Aus to beat the All Blacks once, and for SA to win both homes games, and they (SA) could finish top.

i'm a new zealander but i'm betting on australia, not because i necessarily think they will win but because i kinda hope they will just to make rugby interesting. but they do have the best performing players right now

it seems for new zealand we have to start all over again, we have serious injury problems. for the past few years our props have been woodcock and franks, but woodcock has been injured most of this season and even then he hasn't been performing as well as he used to, does he still have it? or do we need to start over and find someone else? our best wingers were supposed to be Sivivatu and Rokocoko, but both have been quiet especially rokocoko, sivivatu has been ok, but do they still have it? or is it time to start over and start players like Hosea Gear, Jane and Rene Ranger? even then Jane and Gear have been injured all season and they've been very quiet coming back, the only all black winger that has actually been performing this season is Rene Ranger, the other winger thats been performing is Maitland but it seems unlikely he'll get selected. Our main centre's were supposed to be Nonu and Smith, Smith has also been injured all season and Nonu obviously hasn't had his best season either. Our best fullback is supposed to be Muliaina, again injured all season, our best half back is supposed to be Weepu, again injured all season and slowly coming back. pretty much the whole all blacks main team during 2010 has either been injured or under performing, its making me worried about the world cup

I don't see nay issues, I read somewhere that the Boks have plus 20 injured players, and even the Wallabies have some injuries. Ideal moment to try some new stuff.
I expect a thrilling series between AUS and NZ

Didn't actually think the Wallabies were going to win before the tournament, but in the end was a good win to them, helped by having a consistent team throughout the tournament.

Also I think someone forgot to payout the VBookie.

Latest posts