• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who WON'T win the super 14 this year......

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 20 2006, 06:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ride The Cliche
@Feb 20 2006, 01:17 PM
*The Reds: Same old story, lack depth and failing to win home games early.
Same old story? We put in good efforts against both 2005 finalists and were winning in both matches up until around 65 minutes. We will keep improving. This is a new story. [/b]
....no I meant "same old story" with Wally saying that the reds are a chance again this year.............. ;)

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 20 2006, 08:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 20 2006, 02:18 PM
the reds basically have a few good players but don't have enough class to finish off team or be competitive against the better teams in the comp.
Did you just fly in from spastic school? We've just played against the two best teams (according to your own analysis) in the comp and were competitive in both. [/b]
the reds played well for 60 mins but they still get thumped by the crusaders.

if you think the reds will be any different this year based on 2 performances you are dreaming. the reds will struggle against the better teams in the comp.

and are you also following in rippers footsteps spaz-o is his nickname for me

Originally posted by esoj+Feb 21 2006, 09:42 AM-->
Originally posted by Wally@Feb 20 2006, 08:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 20 2006, 02:18 PM
the reds basically have a few good players but don't have enough class to finish off team or be competitive against the better teams in the comp.

Did you just fly in from spastic school? We've just played against the two best teams (according to your own analysis) in the comp and were competitive in both.
the reds played well for 60 mins but they still get thumped by the crusaders.

if you think the reds will be any different this year based on 2 performances you are dreaming. the reds will struggle against the better teams in the comp.

and are you also following in rippers footsteps spaz-o is his nickname for me [/b]
spaz-oj

Get your facts right.

And the Blues will win by 1-12... but 13+ if Lavea dies or if Chiro finally makes good on his word and meets and greets him with a hammer.

There is no chance the Blues will beat us. None. I lay my TRF account on it. But if I win I want 30 minutes in a room with Chiro and a raddish.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 20 2006, 02:44 PM

The Canes should struggle after the loss of Conrad Smith and even though they beat the Force they were dominated by the new team in most areas....... i dont see them winning it.
We will not struggle with Smith out. It will just give Nonu more time in his perferred centre posistion.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Feb 21 2006, 06:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 20 2006, 02:44 PM

The Canes should struggle after the loss of Conrad Smith and even though they beat the Force they were dominated by the new team in most areas....... i dont see them winning it.
We will not struggle with Smith out. It will just give Nonu more time in his perferred centre posistion. [/b]
I see them in the top 4 but i cant see them winning it without Smith, he's like a second flyhalf out there for you guys, he sets up alot of there attacking moves(class player)

I disagree i think its a huge loss

Latest posts