• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who would like some career mode of some sort in the game?

Career mode?

• YES, it would make me want to play the game more

Votes: 58 93.5%
  • NO, its a waste of time

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • DON'T CARE about any modes

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

spies8

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Who would like some career mode of some sort in the game?

Career mode was desired and discussed a long time ago... Now that we know that there's no chance to have it in the game I don't see the purpose of this poll.

It would be great but this game is being marketed as the world cup game, the same way that FIFA world cup games are just for the world cup, but also indepth. That's why there's a tour mode where you have to unlock certain countries to go on tours of.

With the resources HB have been working with I reckon we're pretty lucky to have that - this is a good base to build on so we'll probably see some sort of career mode in the next couple of years.

How do u know that there is no chance in having it in the game ??

Because they said it's not, and it's coming out next month so would be impossible to implement in such a small amount of time

Because they said it's not, and it's coming out next month so would be impossible to implement in such a small amount of time

I just got goosebumps when you said the game was coming out next month
It's actually very close
Sort of:D

I think it's safe to say that everyone would want more features in the game whether that means more leagues or game modes. But this is strictly the RWC 2011 game so thats all we're gonna see in this game... Rugby 2013??? :)

Latest posts