• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Whoever did this....

R

redunderthebed

is wise :bravo:

Cup.jpg

They forgot to Color in the stars on the flag red.

Silly, I expect that mistake to be rectified.

[/b]

Incorrect if it was NZ it would be a big sheep there. :bleh!:

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Incorrect if it was NZ it would be a big sheep there. :bleh!: [/b][/quote]

They'd damage their monitors pretty bad if that was the case...(not inferring violence of course...something else)

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Incorrect if it was NZ it would be a big sheep there. :bleh!: [/b][/quote]

They'd damage their monitors pretty bad if that was the case...(not inferring violence of course...something else)
[/b][/quote]

You sick little puppy. :lol:

It's one of the tournament promotion photos from 2003, best I could come up with.

St George is well known for being a top bloke. He was responsible for the merger of the crowns of England (of which he is the Patron Saint), and Georgia (of which he is the Patron Street), in Twelve Twelvty-twelve.

St George was the first man to slay a Dragoon in what is now modern day Iraq. He was later executed for worshiping Ultra Jesus by the Romans who were under the command of Jango Vader. St George is also well known for being the only Saint whose first name actually was St.

In 1545 he was announsed a Saint by the Pope and made patron saint of England. Due to large amounts of mystical energy found under the British Isles, this resulted in St George being resurrected and so he became the first man in over 100 years to be a proper Defender of the Country.

The following year he invented a day for himself, this day was originally called Vaisakhi, but was changed to St George's Day to avoid confusion. On this day Englishmen celebrate the invention of Racism by St George's friend, Sir Reginald Racism.

St George is also one of the few people, living or dead, to have a flag. His flag is created by spilling the blood of your enemy onto a white sheet, and, using straws, blowing it out to all four sides. The flag is completed by drawing a smiling sun in the upper flyside canton and a butterfly in the lower flyside canton.

Since then St George has fought over Five Billion battles for Great Britain. He retired in 1925 after he brused his leg in World War 1.

[/b]

What are you talking about?! They need a white flag with a red circle in it!

Only drunk sheep shaggers think that it needs a blue flag with a union jack and a few dull red stars in it!!!

Well, you can't deny the truth i'm afraid.
Still, better than having the New Zealand flag there.

<div class='quotemain'> They forgot to Color in the stars on the flag red.

Silly, I expect that mistake to be rectified. [/b]
hows this
hged1fa4.jpg

[/b][/quote] It's missing hands that are wrapped around the neck of the trophy, coz NZ always 'Choke' come world cup time.