Who's FIRST!? and Last?

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by allblacksfreak, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Alright mate, where I live is GMT +4... which means I am not going to be in the first bunch of people who counted down this year...
    now Obviously the Pacifics will have theirs first.. I just wanna know who is in this forum? and When will you be in 2007?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

monday morning at 00:00 i will be in the new year. we are in +12 here so will be some of the first to count it down. i think there is one other place 1/2 an hour ahead of us or something but i dont take any notice.

yay

4. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

there's some places 14 hours ahead of us but I don't think we have any members here.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

I am in Sydney.

I will be thrashed!!!

6. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I will be but minutes away from the regulation, official place where the New Year begins, Grenwich Meridian in London! :D

7. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

I was in Gizzy for New Years so I got to see the first sun rise of 07. It was a major let down, cloudy and raining lol.

8. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Coromandel was ****.

9. hey i was in gisbourne..i win

10. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Win = Going to The Feelers at Waihi Beach and emptying your stomach all over yourself and crashing before 10:30PM.

11. nah..i win again..i stayed with them the following day at a waihi lodge they frequent before jetting off to taranga...nice blokes..too bad their music sucks

12. ..::ERIC::..

Winner = 29th Concord Dawn, 30th P-Money, 31st Kora, Shapeshifter, Katchafire, Crazy P, Electric Confectionairs, Rhombus, etc...

13. i slept with jessica alba at 6pm...and on the second it struck midnight and the welcoming of a new year..she had the climax of climaxes...it was such a thing of beauty..she refuses to have sex with anyone else and will mark every new years eve as "the greatest climax of this year" anniversary between me and her

i win

14. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Funny. She's laying fast asleep in my bed.

I just gave her a marathon 18 hour session.

15. i didnt know she likes to sleep with toddlers...ohwell..did she fed you???...koochie koohie koo???...awwww???...wat a pretty little termite

oh yeh..your from england HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...

16. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Something I need to tell you Chiro... I am your father.

Now get a haircut. Biatch.

17. cliche and lame...what i expect from the average english woman...^^^ hahaha

"This morning I walked outside, there was poo on a brick.
    I poked at it with a stick. "

and it said..

"my names andy robinson and im a horrible prick"
    hahahahha

18. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

:lol2tn:

It's funny coz it's true

19. its even funnier that he coaches england successfully...and hes english hahahhaa

20. ..::ERIC::..

I advise you to take her back before the drugs wear off, she wont remember a thing.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!