• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's ur favourite hero?

J

jaistar

heroes was started in the US on 24 sept..
but maybe air in malaysia somewhere in january..
hmm...
but i still can watch from youtube

my favourite hero is hiro nakamura
he has the ability to transport and travel thru time..
awesome!!!

J

jawmalawm24

I like that dude that has everyones powers not that syla hes a dick I like that goody guy.

J

jawmalawm24

Thats the 1 Peter Petrelli or however you spell it yeah hes the man and his brothers a dick lol.

Claire, she is sooooo good looking, swear to god... [/b]

yea, claire is pretty hot, do u recognize her off the nutrogena commercials? she was also the daughter of the coach in remember the ***ans.

but anyway, my fave hero would have to be peter petrelli. i'm quite ****** about what happened in the latest episode of season 2! i think it's episode 3.

B

Brodizzle

<div class='quotemain'> Claire, she is sooooo good looking, swear to god... [/b]

yea, claire is pretty hot, do u recognize her off the nutrogena commercials? she was also the daughter of the coach in remember the ***ans.

but anyway, my fave hero would have to be peter petrelli. i'm quite ****** about what happened in the latest episode of season 2! i think it's episode 3.
[/b][/quote]
Well she has changed a bit since 'Remember the ***ans', thats for sure.

And don't give away what is happening, we are only on episode 2!

J

jawmalawm24

New season hasn't even started in Nz I think we're just getting the coming soon advertisements so far.

D

dullonien

Yeah Peter for me too. Ahh good ol torrrents, got episode four of season two to watch tonight. Couldn't wait till the new season started here in britain.

J

jawmalawm24

I like that new mexican chick shes hot as hell and the way she talks makes me blush :p