images
St. George Illawarra Dragons

images
Sydney Roosters

images
West Tigers

Tell us here who you support and i will chuck your name in there
can someone sticky this

Also you know how you can choose your team, and it shows under your flag and above your reputation? Gold Coast ***ans aren't in the list of teams to choose from.
who do i tell to add them in.

I don't support anyone in this league fundamentally, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Wests Tigers. I also have a healthy amount of respect for St George.

Parramatta Eels, hopefully they do better this year, but then again i say that every year.

You should support the Rabbitohs, they're an exciting team and already have a kiwi following.

south-sydney-rabbitohs.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Dec 12 2008, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You should support the Rabbitohs, they're an exciting team and already have a kiwi following.

[/b]

:lol: Russel's all Aussie! Apart from the fact he happened to be born here, he has no ties to NZ whatsoever.

Face it, he's your mess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Dec 15 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Dec 12 2008, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b]

:lol: Russel's all Aussie! Apart from the fact he happened to be born here, he has no ties to NZ whatsoever.

Face it, he's your mess.
[/b][/quote]

Moved to aus when he was 11, went back to NZ when he was 15. He's the cousin of cricketer Martin Crowe.

He's a Kiwi.

Latest posts