TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Barbarians

_61302602_015194341-1.jpg

In the Euro 2012 Championship, Italian striker Mario Balotelli was sporting three tramlines of blue sticky tape on his back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18672458

InsaneAsylum

First XV
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Rebels

it's called kinesio tape or something like that. it is supposed to train the muscles to build strength or repair them

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

it's called kinesio tape or something like that. it is supposed to train the muscles to build strength or repair them

Guess you didn't read the link then...

TNT88

First XV
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Force

I've heard people just use it because it's strong and you can apply less than a normal dose of strapping tape. Nothing great about it, maybe some of the athletes are being paid to wear it or something.

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

I've heard people just use it because it's strong and you can apply less than a normal dose of strapping tape. Nothing great about it, maybe some of the athletes are being paid to wear it or something.

Probably not as there is no branding on the tape itself, so there isn't any reason to show it off on purpose...

I used it on my knee, and it did absolutely nothing to aid it, or prevent it from getting injured... so I'm very sceptical about it...

dasNdanger

First XV
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

New Zealand

Bah...I think it's both a crutch and a marketing ploy. Betcha duct/gaffer tape would work just as well. ;)

das

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag

Netherlands

Club or Nation

Sharks

Probably not as there is no branding on the tape itself, so there isn't any reason to show it off on purpose...

I used it on my knee, and it did absolutely nothing to aid it, or prevent it from getting injured... so I'm very sceptical about it...

It doesn't help on open wounds, you know that, right?

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

Bristol

My flatmate had some when he went to the gym, I used some to fix some stuff in the kitchen, works too, that saucepan handle hasn't fallen off since

Latest posts