• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why are Bayonne so ridiculous?

M

Melhor Time

Come on, so they move their home game vs powerhouses, Stade Francais, to Spain and virtually fill the venue. Since then they lose, lose and lose again and are in 13th spot out of 14. The team lost to Albi giving them theitr only win. This year the vompetiion is close but Bayonne have been ridiculous.

This is a team with many international players. Remy Martin, Pepito Elhorga, and Benjamin Fall (France), Craig Gower (Italy), Bolavucu (Fiji), Rob Linde and Sam Gerber (South Africa), Ross Filipo (New Zealand) and Rodney Blake (Australia).

So, why are they so bad?

They have a game coming up at the country's largest venue. Who in Paris would currently pay to see a game at Stade de France vs Bayonne?

How is Ross Filipo doing, I rated highly when he was in NZ, and wished he made more AB apparences.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Nov 7 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How is Ross Filipo doing, I rated highly when he was in NZ, and wished he made more AB apparences.[/b]
I never really rated him in NZ, Isaac Ross and even Michael Paterson have played better for the red and blacks imo

Haven't see them playing much so i can't say why they are not in good position regarding the game ... but they have some internal clubs problems since the beginning of the season . Richard Dourthe , the manager , ex coach , ex player of the club has been sacked 1 months ago . it seems that he had some relational problems with some players etc etc ...So it explains for a part poor results cause Bayonne is not playing in the most stable club environment.

Latest posts