• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

why did the borders reivers disappear?

Well, anywhere is better than Dundee....*shiver* whenever the train stopped there all the Aberdonian passengers would tighten visibly and you could almost hear the driver nervously gun the engine of the train, anxious to get out of the damn city.

Well, anywhere is better than Dundee....*shiver* whenever the train stopped there all the Aberdonian passengers would tighten visibly and you could almost hear the driver nervously gun the engine of the train, anxious to get out of the damn city.
[/b]

Completely off topic but i live half an hour from Dundee and i hate the place, filled with neds :rahh:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Completely off topic but i live half an hour from Dundee and i hate the place, filled with neds :rahh: [/b][/quote]

swap Dundee for Glasgow and the same applies to me! ;)

well, it aint that bad actually. as long as you dont go into the centre on the day of a Celtic home game, or to an extent a rangers home game either.

unfortunatly weve now moved home to Maryhill - which adds a bit of excitment to your evening. you come out after the match and start worrying aboot getting back to your car - or what will actually be left of your car when you get there! :D

Good deal for Edinburgh who won yesterday against Ulster:

Ulster 14-20 Edinburgh

So we are now the sixth in the rankin! :fb:

Not that rankings actually means much in Rugby Purgatory (Magners League)...

You know in the second series of the Sopranos when Chris gets shot and survives and talks about purgatory? He talks about seeing his Dad playing cards with a leprachaun and getting shot in the eye...while watching the Magners League...

Well mate! If you don't like the Magners League Let's stay in the Guinness Premiership forum... :ranting:

Latest posts