• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why is a conversion worth 3 points and a penalty is 2 in

Brentismaximas

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Crusaders RU
Rugby Challenge 3? I'm playing South Africa and we both scored a try and conversion and I lost 8-7. Wtf? :eek:

Rugby Challenge 3? I'm playing South Africa and we both scored a try and conversion and I lost 8-7. Wtf? :eek:

WTF indeed! Did you have NRC law option on by chance? I'm looking for someone who can explain what that is but I noticed one time I turned it on, conversions and penalties were scored differently.

WTF indeed! Did you have NRC law option on by chance? I'm looking for someone who can explain what that is but I noticed one time I turned it on, conversions and penalties were scored differently.

In the NRC (Australia's National Rugby Championship) they have been trialling a WR experimental Law...

Try 5 pts
Conversion 3 points
Penalty Goal 2 pts

However, that would not explain why the OPs score was 8-7.

NRC Rule option causes changes. It affects NZ and Australia sometimes when you play as them.

Where can I change it? Sometimes it's worth 7 points sometimes it's 8. Weird.

Latest posts