• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why is World League so much more difficult?

U

USA_Rugby

On Elite in Play Now mode, I can be USA and beat Scotland by like 3 tries.

On Elite in World League, I can't even score a single try, and most of my games I lose by at least 3 tries. Why is this? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Because all of the default players you start with are shite. Get some crefits together and buy a few once the transfer window opens, it'll get easier! ;)

When me and Fran release our patch, the whole World League issue will be fixed. No more crappy players, just the real squads for the teams.

And a whole new look courtesy of myself and Fran. No more WL logo and all that sh*te.. looks much better now.

No, lol.. i am English i live near London. I am just a fan of all players Samoan and all things rugby. In Samoa, rugby is like a religion.

When me and Fran release our patch, the whole World League issue will be fixed. No more crappy players, just the real squads for the teams.

[/b]

Are you guys waiting for the South African sides to release their 30 man squads so you can have proper Super 14 rosters before you do the patch? Or will that probly come in an update later or somthin

Keep up the good work

Are you guys waiting for the South African sides to release their 30 man squads so you can have proper Super 14 rosters before you do the patch? Or will that probly come in an update later or somthin

Keep up the good work [/b]

Err... :blush: We aren't waiting for the Super 14 squads, because as I think we already said, we're making an European patch... I'm sorry about that, it's not because we don't wanna do S14 teams, we thought about this type of patch a long time ago :unsure:

Err... :blush: We aren't waiting for the Super 14 squads, because as I think we already said, we're making an European patch... I'm sorry about that, it's not because we don't wanna do S14 teams, we thought about this type of patch a long time ago :unsure:
[/b]

oh ok thats cool, i didnt know what was gonna be in the patch

its ok, iv been keeping my southern hemisphere (S14 and tri nations) rosters up to date just using Woosah's editor and overwriting players that don't exist/dont play anymore/doubles of other players

I guess that it'd be a good idea to upload your roster somewhere so S14 fans can use it.. but as for the kits.. someone else will have to do them. I figure that SH'ers don't play with the Euro clubs anyway.

In an ideal world, we would have a decent number of good patchers, who could patch the game as me and Fran have but for SH only.. you could replace all the Euro teams with Air NZ, Currie Cup and whatever the Aussie one will be now.

On Elite in Play Now mode, I can be USA and beat Scotland by like 3 tries.

On Elite in World League, I can't even score a single try, and most of my games I lose by at least 3 tries. Why is this? It doesn't make any sense at all. [/b]
Because you're not that good?

Honestly, the World League is the only thing remotely close to hard in this game and even it is pretty easy for me now. Just play it a bit and it will become easier. Changing it to make it easier would be stupid.

Latest posts