• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

why not to drink lucozade sport

F

feicarsinn

<object width="400" height="230"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4516342&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4516342&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="230"></embed></object>

Lucozade Sport 'Last 15 minutes' from Colin McIvor on Vimeo.</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Jun 29 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"Last longer....finish by looking like a right mug"

would be better[/b]

Sounds interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and what is the content of this beverage from Sports' heaven? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never laughed so hard at an ad before. This campaign will be shelved rather smartly I'd imagine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 30 2009, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've never laughed so hard at an ad before. This campaign will be shelved rather smartly I'd imagine.[/b]

Why O'Gara describes how to lose match in last 15 minutes? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 29 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've never laughed so hard at an ad before. This campaign will be shelved rather smartly I'd imagine.[/b]
Unsurprisingly they've stopped running this one in favor of one featuring a Kilkenny hurler (This Kilkenny team being possibly the greatest ever). The funny thing is that they started running these ads right before Munster we annihilated by Leinster in the Heineken Cup. Not been a great time for Lucozade's advertising people really.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 30 2009, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 29 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unsurprisingly they've stopped running this one in favor of one featuring a Kilkenny hurler (This Kilkenny team being possibly the greatest ever). The funny thing is that they started running these ads right before Munster we annihilated by Leinster in the Heineken Cup. Not been a great time for Lucozade's advertising people really.
[/b][/quote]

See the modern world of commercials? advertising depending on the teams' play results :lol:

Interesting if ADIDAS stopped the advertisements for a while after ABs loss against French :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 30 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 29 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

If someone could intercut the footage of O'Gara speaking in this ad with footage of what happened in the weekend, it'd be some priceless video editing of all time quality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 30 2009, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 30 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

If someone could intercut the footage of O'Gara speaking in this ad with footage of what happened in the weekend, it'd be some priceless video editing of all time quality.
[/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair to Lucozade O'Gara messed up in the first 15 minutes he was on the field, not the last 15.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crispy @ Jun 30 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
To be fair to Lucozade O'Gara messed up in the first 15 minutes he was on the field, not the last 15.[/b]

Although he appeared to be generalising about teams and the energy required at the end of games. No-one is seriously blaming Lucozade. That stuffs not bad at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 30 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If someone could intercut the footage of O'Gara speaking in this ad with footage of what happened in the weekend, it'd be some priceless video editing of all time quality.[/b]

Jesus I might just do that.

I can't stop watching it and laughing, especially when he talks about how "an opportunity presents itself", lol. The look in his eyes as he speaks and the particular sound of his irish accent makes it all so easy to think of Father Dougal Maguire in this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Jun 30 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can't stop watching it and laughing, especially when he talks about how "an opportunity presents itself", lol. The look in his eyes as he speaks and the particular sound of his irish accent makes it all so easy to think of Father Dougal Maguire in this.[/b]

No man this is the world of cruel commerce :lol: :lol:

He had been payed some cash and now he is forced to say something phylosophical :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just see the disclaimers being printed now

"Lucozade sport does not associate itself with, or endorse how, O'Gara plays in the last 15 minutes"

:lol:

Latest posts