• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why the argentinians are so competitive in so many sports?

You understand that talk about athletes who are only known in their countries and in the rest of the world have no f...ing idea who they are? Messi is probably the world's most popular athlete.

I reckon you guys have an advantage because of all those Nazi's who hid out in Argentina in the 50's. That pure Arian blood can't do any harm.

Certainly not checkmate, you keep posting in my thread!! I have them...
You have what, exactly?
Cheers, thanks mate! Just tell the people to remember to punch holes in the box, this time, so she ends up here alive.
Will do. I'll make a call to the head office in China myself.

Oh, which makes it inline to the theme of this thread: Why is China so good at everything?

What is the craic lads

images

PM me your (and every elses) addresses and I'll add you all for the next time,
Got to go to bed now because WORK IS AN ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLE and I start at 6am.

Really can't emphasise how much I'm not enjoying having a job.

im not having a go at your country but you asked why your country is so competitive at sport im just pointing out there not
Australia 35 medals with a population of 22 million
Argentina 4 with a population of 41 million

digging up some you tube clips two of which are amateur vs professional does not prove that your country is better than mine or anyone's

Last edited:
Northern Ireland, with a population of around 1.5 million achieved more medals at the Olympics than Argentina, with a population of 41 million. Just saying..

Thanks for telling me that I didn't know. And what do you mean for now?

& btw I meant collectively from Northern Irish athletes.

Careful, he's going to go all Falklands on you lot.

I'm well non-PC in this thread.

Argentinians will always tell you that UK sovereign land doesn't want to be so...

Latest posts