Why the hell can't I unlock things?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by kaftka, Jul 29, 2006.

1. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I know that if I do a quick search, I could find the answer but....

Why the hell cant I unlock the Barbarians etc.????

I've done the GP, Et, Tri Nations, World Cup, all three Lions tours, Super 14, 6 Nations, 10 Nations, World League Division 2, 1 and Elite and Knockout Cup, plus the training mode. A couple of days ago I decided to pick it up again and start a new World League so I could get Division 3.

In other words my trophy cabinet is full.... So why can't I unlock it?!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

So in other words you've completed all tournaments? Did you finish first in each world league division and get the trophies? Got the Bledisloe?

4. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Yes and yes.

I've won every competition in Elite mode.

5. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

And therefore have every trophy... through a process of elimination, lets start at the beginning. Did you ever get a window coming up saying you had completed everything and had unlocked anything?

6. kaftka

kaftka Guest

No. Nothing like that.

I've unlocked the shitty Wallabies videos and thats it.

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Did you win all trophies on ALL difficulties??

8. kaftka

kaftka Guest

f*** off... I'm not doing that...

9. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I won everything on elite only and I unlocked everything... You must have missed a trophy somewhere kaffy.

10. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Off the top of my head I have...

Lions Tour - Australia
    Lions Tour - New Zealand
    Lions Tour - South Africa
    World Championship
    Bledisloe Cup
    Tri Nations
    Guiness Premiership
    European Trophy
    Super 14
    6 Nations
    10 Nations
    World League Knockout Cup
    World League (if theres one for that)
    Basic Training

Am I missing anything?

11. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Isn't their a Celtic league as well? and I'm guessing you have all 4 WL trophies (so Div3,2,1 and Elite).

12. kick2touch

kick2touch Guest

did u get all the division trophies for the world league
    and there isnt any celtic league

13. kaftka

kaftka Guest

lol... I figured it out.

I got all three World Leagues, but I obviously didn't save my profile after the Div 2 win, so itsnot showing up in my Trophy Cabinet... Ah well, another season of World League.

Thanks for the help guys.

Oh, and it sucks when I take up an offer from a team where the home pitch is a damp and cold one. You can't run 30 metres before your players tires out.

...Should have picked a Saffa team.

14. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Do you think there is really all that much point in going through with it though Kaftka? I mean, I don't know about you, but by the time I finally got all the trophies I was caining every team so badly that I never really used any of the features I unlocked!

15. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Yeah I know... I just picked it up the other day and thought, "hey, I've come ths far, I might as well see if I can finish it properly"...

My brother was plying Oblivion the other day and decided to get the 360 off the carpet. So he picked it up to put it on the Sky box... Well, there was a massive crunching sound and now there is a spiral of scratches right across the disc.... ******.

16. DC

DC Guest

you fight him?

17. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

LOL I'm the same! And I'd also forgotten to save profile so had to redo a couple of seasons in World league, chose different teams to make it have some form of interest...

18. kaftka

kaftka Guest

f*** this...

I just finished World League Div 2... Got the trophy, and still nothing...

Pfft... f*** it...

19. AndyMcNabFAN

AndyMcNabFAN Guest

SANZAR, Can you post your save game? I want to unlock the ability to edit the reprisentative squads, but on elite its just taking too long. I got all the trophies on Pro, then i unlocked the ability to play the Lions in "play now" mode. I was super dissapointed.

20. EVOL

EVOL Guest

Heres mine for pc obviously

21. AndyMcNabFAN

AndyMcNabFAN Guest

Thanks man. It works. I did however find a problem. I don't think its you though. When editing the Barbarians, Schalk Burger is not in the South African section. I can't find him. I can find him for other teams like NZ Maori though. Thanks. Its really cool to edit the teams.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!