• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan linked with Eddie Jones...

P

Prestwick

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Rugby/Sup...ns_after_Schalk

In a rumour that has popped up in several papers in Australia, South Africa and the UK, Saracens Director of Rugby Eddie Jones may leave the club after disagreements with the Clubs new South African backers.

In several twists, Schalk Burger is seeking a short term move to the club similar to Dan Carter's arrangement. Furthermore, defence coach Brendan Venter has been linked to the Director of Rugby post.

Now, I wouldn't usually take these rumours seriously but several sources close to the club have gone so far to say that things may be so bad that Eddie Jones has already resigned from the job which, if true, would be a shocking disaster for the club.

On the plus side, Eddie Jones (and all his bleating spin) can f*** off back to Oz.

Aw come on you miserable mucker! The guy's quotes are genius, its like that guy who just comes out with genius stuff be it right or wrong..I'll miss the guy...

...because he's rumoured to be linked with...Wigan Warriors!

Doubt it. Although getting rid of Farrell from the sport can only be a good thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 3 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Doubt it. Although getting rid of Farrell from the sport can only be a good thing.[/b]

Faz as assistant coach would go down well in Wigan.

Whilst I also think that Faz has been a waste in union, the man is a bonafide Wigan legend.

It'd certinly give him more time to complain about, erm, well, everything to the media.

If that last <strike>Tri-Nations</strike> World Cup is anything to go by, enlisting the United Nations armoured core wouldn't be enough for that defence.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 3 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If that last <strike>Tri-Nations</strike> World Cup is anything to go by, enlisting the United Nations armoured core wouldn't be enough for that defence.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts