• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wilkinson Signs for Toulon

Are we taking bets on how long he'll last in the Top 14 before picking up a season ending injury? :D

I love how they reported this on the RTÉ website.

Jonny Wilkinson has signed for Toulon,

Wilkinson dropped the winning goal when England won the world cup in 2003.

and has basically done sod all since bar being injured. Well done Toulon that's 2 crocked out halves you've signed now.

Lol Toulon. I'll give them two years before they've signed every player on the planet.

Toulon have also signed Munster third/fourth choice tighthead Timmy Ryan :huh:

Who won't they sign?

Breaking news.

Toulon, concerned about the health of Filipe Contepomi and knowing the tendency Jonny Wilkonson has for injury have signed Ross O'Carroll-Kelly. The self proclaimed Greatest Outhalf never to play for Ireland, playboy extrodinaire and former head coach of the Andoran natioanal rugby team who prides himself on having gotten the better of many of the great Leinster players of our time at schoolboy level including the Dricmeister himself & Dorcy.

jasus I remember that kick he put left in the S a few years back in the final, lost them the cup if i remember. Also that one he missed for UCD against Old Castlerock. Can they rely on him for the big game temperment?

16 Players they have signed so far, with a new director of rugby. You cant argue with their ambition.

Latest posts