• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will Climate Change cripple SH rugby?

<div class='quotemain'>But the only thing that will cripple SH rugby is the Euro and the Pound. Pay them enough and they will all immigrate to Europe, become ineligble for selection (in NZ at least, and I think Aus?), and maybe even qualify to play for home nations teams.[/b]

You are aware that the Premiership teams have a wage cap of something like £4m for the whole squad (most of which can't afford anyway) and an embargo only allowing one "foreign" player (which covers NZ, Aus, Asia and the Americas) to play for the club?
[/b][/quote]
Wait, how can Claasens and James play in the same team then? And lets not even mention Saracens!

I have seen the "red map" of earth in case of global warming sinks some countries at the Norwegian Polar Institute when I was there for research
My country being mountinious mostly avoids disastrous flooding
So I invite you all to my country to play rugby here with us
(God save all the world from sinking and flooding)

caucasus_s.jpg

<div class='quotemain'> There is no climate change. The earth is in an 80-100 year sine wave where atmospheric temperature increases and decreases, we're just about to hit peak temperature. In 50 years time, we'll all be moaning about how twatting cold it is! [/b]

Very good point, we could be heading for another ice-age. Think I remember watching a show about the next one coming soon.

[/b][/quote]

Your 30 years too late... we were supposed to turn into one giant icecube in the 1970's... it was inevitable they said... all pushed by the same people and groups who now think we are going to be able to lie on a beach on the South Pole in 35 degree weather in bikini's and boardshorts. Funny that.

Hell Yeah :cheers:
You are right friend wow! cool you made me cool with your words
Could be better to lie on a beach on S Pole and tie up girls with penguins :D :D :D :D
But anyway despite this f***in' 30years you can come in Georgia we are just to meet you with warm welcomes.
Cheers cheers cheers :cheers:
20080107154150_warm-icecrystal-welcome.jpg

There is no climate change.[/b]
Of course there is. That's what a climate does - it changes! We just don't know much about how or when.

I blame el nino for everything.

Just keep drinking and having sex. Life goes on.

Travel costs for SH fans for the annual S14 & 3N could be a problem, but the energy bubble is already deflating and we'll just have to see where commodity prices are left in a few months.

Do that many of the fans travel anyway? TV audience is what brings in the euros (dollars will soon be extinct).

its been raining in england for quite a bit the last few days and its suppose to be summer >< [/b]
OMFG! This is it. The Big One. Doooooomed!

Oh wait - just looked out the window. Sun's splitting the pavement. OMFG! The weather's changing. This is it. The Big One ...

el nino is really having great part in this disastrous results :cheers:
what about the climate changes hell it really happens I have been in Norway in Spitsbergen and I was astonished by the speed of Glacier thawing
**** we are cutting the tree we sit on
Despite this short period is worth to spend in COMPLETE SATISFACTION :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
actually as the wise people do
Global-Warming-glaciers-melting.jpg

Indeed we have serious problems
Global%20Warming.gif

I blame el nino for everything.

[/b]

apparently there's a bloke in Florida called Al Nino that had to change his name due to all the death threats he'd been getting :wall:

Do that many of the fans travel anyway? TV audience is what brings in the euros (dollars will soon be extinct).[/b]
Why would places outside Europe use Euros? Common sense stove, common sense.

'Global Warming' is a natural recurring cycle that will happen eventually regardless of how much we reduce carbon emissions. Sure we MIGHT accelerate the process but we are f***ed anyway. If I'm alive when Gamma rays start frying my ass Rugby will be one of the last things I will be worrying about.

<div class='quotemain'>
Do that many of the fans travel anyway? TV audience is what brings in the euros (dollars will soon be extinct).[/b]
Why would places outside Europe use Euros? Common sense stove, common sense. [/b][/quote]
Same reason (almost) that people outside the US currently use US dollars - reliable store of value compared to the crap their own governments print.

Same reason (almost) that people outside the US currently use US dollars - reliable store of value compared to the crap their own governments print.[/b]
Oh, you mean accepted currencies not official currencies. Carry on. :mellow:

Latest posts