• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will EA come crawling back?

GreenyBoii

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
If the game is a runaway success ( fingers and toes crossed tightly) do you think EA will want in?:mad:

Of course, EA are a business at the end of the day, they didnt arent funding the current gen of rugby games because they havent had much of a success rate in the past, well at least not critical success, sure I love the game and im sure thousands of others do, but they need millions of people to like it!

If Rugby 2012 sells a massive amount of copies all over the world, then Id be willing to put money on the fact that EA will fund the next game, no doubt.

It's even possible they'll be publishing this game too. So far no announcements have been made, but judging by the studio relations with EA one might think some wheels are in motion. Probably EA didn't stepped in because they don't feel secure about the project, who knows, but if things will go their way we'll probably see the EA logo on this cover too.

EA aren't involved in this game. This is why HB are involved with us here - EA blocked them joining the community during the 05, 06 and 08 developments because they couldn't control it. EA also hate modders.

EA Are the Nazis and Activision is the USSR, kind of ironic coz Activision seem to still make the Russians seem like the bad guys in COD5. For retards: THEY HATE THEM! But this is a forum for rugby so i'll just say Activision are Sale and EA are Saracens

Having done quite a bit of 20th century European history, I gotta say this post has me stumped.

Sale are buying up all the sh*t and calling it great (while carting off the real talent) like Activision, conversely nobody likes Saracens even though we've all long since forgotten why we dont like them, just like EA?

Perhaps?

Sale are buying up all the sh*t and calling it great (while carting off the real talent) like Activision, conversely nobody likes Saracens even though we've all long since forgotten why we dont like them, just like EA?

Perhaps?

Yh your clever ( Not being Sarcastic by the way) I have to say I did think of Saracens like that and Sale are the COD of Rugby. They seem good, but by adding stuff that seems better then makes it worse and turns out to be rubbish.

Yh your clever ( Not being Sarcastic by the way) I have to say I did think of Saracens like that and Sale are the COD of Rugby. They seem good, but by adding stuff that seems better then makes it worse and turns out to be rubbish.

so true. and kittens are the peanut butter of landing gears. :)

put the shovel down. the bong, too.

Last edited:
Hope not. EA have appalling customer service, and most sequeal games are just the previous games with one or two new features and maybe some polished graphics. And they are sometimes very slow to patch faults with games, and those patches tend to nuke mods or great new issues.

Latest posts