Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster before the end of this year?

Discussion in 'Guinness Pro12' started by munross, Nov 9, 2009.

?

Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe next year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. munross

munross Guest

With two games left for Munster in the Magners League before the end of this year(Ospreys away and Connacht @ home) and two games left in the Heineken Cup(Perpignan @ home and then away) do you think that Jean de Villiers will score an intercept try for his new team before this year ends?

I predict that he might snatch one against Connacht :p

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

I think you have a problem.

4. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Being? :lol:

5. MunsterMan

MunsterMan Guest

Agreed :lol:

He was centimetres away against Ulster, only a matter of time I'd say. Voted yes.

6. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 9 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    I'll let you figure that one out ;)

7. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    I'll let you figure that one out ;)
    [/b][/quote]

I just have great admiration for his ability to score intercept tries thats all... :D

8. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

JDV is utter shite.

:D

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.

9. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Oh my :blush: :wub:

10. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:

11. dullonien

dullonien Guest

Against the Ospreys you say. That's a team with either James Hook or Dan Biggar at outside half. Both can be prone to throwing an interceptable pass every now and then. Tough one, but I voted 'Maybe next year'.

12. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

If he dosn't, Munster deserve their money back.

13. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 9 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    +1

14. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Nov 10 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    +1
    [/b][/quote]

Is this the invation of the Leinster fans now?Go talk about BOD or something!LOL

15. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Funny thread! rofl at interception fetish. It's ok though, i have a speed fetish when it comes to tries. Right before they reach the try line after a 100m break-away try, i have to grab my knob as hard as i can to prevent my semen from prairie-dogging.

16. bristol-iain

bristol-iain Guest

AWJ>JDV at interceptions.

Not intercept tries, but interceptions.

17. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 10 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks alot for sharing that with us Jer1cho!and I don't have a fetish about intercept tries, I just think it is an art and JDV is a master of this art.

18. man007

man007 Guest

It was a simple question , but some guys have weird minds here.

going back to the topic I think JdV will make some intercepts in the next year

19. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Nov 11 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Glad to see somebody that hasn't got a weird mind :D

20. shazbooger

shazbooger Guest

Okay staying on topic. I dont think he will.

(Now can we talk about the weird fetish? its much more interesting :) )

21. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 10 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol:
    No sheep jokes.

The real question is, Will JDV score an intercept try before the end of the year ... against Munster?

People, it can happen.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!