• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster before the end of this year?

Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe next year

• Never

• Total voters
M

munross

With two games left for Munster in the Magners League before the end of this year(Ospreys away and Connacht @ home) and two games left in the Heineken Cup(Perpignan @ home and then away) do you think that Jean de Villiers will score an intercept try for his new team before this year ends?

I predict that he might snatch one against Connacht :p

Agreed :lol:

He was centimetres away against Ulster, only a matter of time I'd say. Voted yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 9 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you have a problem.[/b]

Being? :lol:
[/b][/quote]
I'll let you figure that one out ;)
[/b][/quote]

I just have great admiration for his ability to score intercept tries thats all... :D

JDV is utter shite.

:D

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JDV is utter shite.

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.[/b]
Oh my :blush: :wub:
[/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Against the Ospreys you say. That's a team with either James Hook or Dan Biggar at outside half. Both can be prone to throwing an interceptable pass every now and then. Tough one, but I voted 'Maybe next year'.

Funny thread! rofl at interception fetish. It's ok though, i have a speed fetish when it comes to tries. Right before they reach the try line after a 100m break-away try, i have to grab my knob as hard as i can to prevent my semen from prairie-dogging.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Nov 10 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Funny thread! rofl at interception fetish. It's ok though, i have a speed fetish when it comes to tries. Right before they reach the try line after a 100m break-away try, i have to grab my knob as hard as i can to prevent my semen from prairie-dogging.[/b]

Thanks alot for sharing that with us Jer1cho!and I don't have a fetish about intercept tries, I just think it is an art and JDV is a master of this art.

It was a simple question , but some guys have weird minds here.

going back to the topic I think JdV will make some intercepts in the next year

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Nov 11 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It was a simple question , but some guys have weird minds here.

going back to the topic I think JdV will make some intercepts in the next year[/b]

Glad to see somebody that hasn't got a weird mind :D

Okay staying on topic. I dont think he will.

(Now can we talk about the weird fetish? its much more interesting :) )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 10 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JDV is utter shite.

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.[/b]
Oh my :blush: :wub:
[/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:
[/b][/quote]
:lol:
No sheep jokes.

The real question is, Will JDV score an intercept try before the end of the year ... against Munster?

People, it can happen.

Latest posts