• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will Peel move to France/England?

I've ditched the Scarlets just for a month or two, I'm going to support Cardiff for the rest of the European Cup, which is mainly why I switched. Although It may be permanently, especially if we lose King and Steve, our other two best players.

And I agree with you in a way, hopefully Gatland will make Adam 'Tub O' Lard' Jones lose his gut, so we have a decent tighthead. The forwards should improve slowly, but gradually, under his reign, since he has promised he would! >_>

I dislike Phillips as a person aswell, not just a player. He's cocky, over-confident and a f*g.

I dislike Phillips as a person aswell, not just a player. He's cocky, over-confident and a f*g. [/b]

Really? You're going to put a player down partly due to his personality?
Grow up.
Who cares what he's like off the field. He hasn't been employed to be a kind hearted, generous citizen. He's there to do his best on the field.
By the way, you were <--> that close to getting a neg rep from me for using a derogatory term.
Watch it next time.

Don't tell me you are so biased that you have only ever seen Peel play badly once!
We have been getting a bit petty in our argument, i accept that i have, but you can't honestly believe that Peel's one and only bad game was against Fiji...

I don't personally see how having a scrum half as strong as a forward is a bad thing.
I see Kelleher's not doing too badly with his ridiculous strength.

And please, don't start throwing numbers around. First of all you're saying Peel isn't being paid that much more than he's on now - being all modeste and self righteous. Then you go on to brag about pay package?
And you should know the politics in Welsh rugby is different to English rugby.

Good to see Peel go, he needs to regain form and possibly he can improve himself, staying in the mangners league is not going to improve him!

<div class='quotemain'> I dislike Phillips as a person aswell, not just a player. He's cocky, over-confident and a f*g. [/b]

Really? You're going to put a player down partly due to his personality?
By the way, you were <--> that close to getting a neg rep from me for using a derogatory term.
Watch it next time.
[/b][/quote]
That wasn't putting him down, I was stating my dislike for him because of his personality.

Sorry, won't happen again. :toss:

When a players move to another country to play is for realize new goals , or money deals , or simply the player want to know new leagues , revitalize his desires to play rugby ,not like your job , but as the game that you are charmed with when you knew it.

I think that peel is making the right decision. Scarlets are falling apart, the forwards may aswell hang their boots up. I can't wait to see how peel is behind a strong pack and how he links up with outstanding players like LM and CH!

Latest posts