• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will rugby 2005 be on xbox live like fifa 2005?

W

Wallaby84

Does anyone know the answer to this question?. If only i could get in touch with somebody at easports and ask them these direct questions.

See with their other ***les like madden, fifa and nba they have all this stuff released months in advance to the release date as to make sure their customers are informed but with rugby 2005 whats doing?.

Even rugby 2004 at this stage had its own website and page but then again they probably don't want to hype this game to much considering how **** the last game was.

I think they will have a press release soon (like very early next year) and I guess this would be one of the things to be announced in it.

Maybe online play could be one of the things they're still not sure about, which may be why there is so little information.

I think it will be online on all platforms, how easy is it - they can use FIFA's

rugby online, ahhhhhhhh that wuld b heaven
<

I'm definately gonna get it on PC this time... Now that I have my MSI nVidia 6800 GT I'm getting everything on PC, this way I can go and double the resolution of all the jersey's etc and generally f*** with the game! It's gonna be great!!!

Originally posted by JJ-@Dec 12 2004, 10:29 AM
I think they will have a press release soon (like very early next year) and I guess this would be one of the things to be announced in it.

Maybe online play could be one of the things they're still not sure about, which may be why there is so little information.
I seriously hope they tell us something soon! I'm so sick of not knowing and seeing anything about this game!!!

i dont know how people can play sport games on the pc its soo unsocial sport games were made for the bro's of this world, and for consoles that have 8 player ability

Originally posted by neh@Dec 12 2004, 06:31 PM
i dont know how people can play sport games on the pc its soo unsocial sport games were made for the bro's of this world, and for consoles that have 8 player ability
I know what you mean and I may end up getting it for XBOX or PS2 also, but to be honest most of my mates don't play video games when they come over these days... we usually go out and hit the **** or if it's during the day go out with a real footy...
But yeah, good for wet weather when mates are about with beer...

Same. I've found myself playing much less video games with mates. We usually have a bash if everyone is over and we're getting ready to go out somewhere though. We used to play Madden at half-time during the Test series, unless it was day, then we'd kick the footy.

ive found that some chicks if u teach them how to play are very keen ps2 players, but yea it has to be a wet day to teach them when they have nothing else to do

Ineresting... I read somewhere that EA Sports are trying to let X-Box Players play PS2 Players online in future versions of FIFA... Maybe they might try to test it for Rugby 2005, highly doubt it though

Latest posts