• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will there be tips on how to create certain players

davsav93

Academy Player
Hi, as you all know the SA teams are not licensed in rugby challenge, but Sidhe have made player editor with so many options so that it is possible to create authentic faces for players. It is guaranteed I won't be very good at this, but would it be possible (when the game comes out) for people to upload tips on how to edit unlicensed players to create players we know e.g. schalk burger & heinrich brussow? that would be awesome if people would do that since im sure judging by the skill of alot of people in TRF that they would do this very well. it would be similar to creating wrestlers (CAWS) in WWE games haha. thanks very much for reading :)

It could do worse than something along the lines of the 2k editor for Topspin 4.

We make a point of not breaching the rights of others with the games we produce, and that applies post-production too.

Hey Milla, will there be a mechinism to upload and share created content on the RC network?

No, I imagine people will use the old-fashioned methods, as they do with our previous ***les :)

Is it a remote possibility later on? the editor is just such absolute beast, it seems shame not to be able to marvel at other peoples created teams and players easily.

Not in this first offering.

I would have loved if they implemented some sort of team creator / team share feature something similar to teambuilder in NCAA 12. I'm assuming if the game does well you may add something like this in future versions?

Well, regarding players, lets say you wanted to make Schalk Burger (assuming he's not licensed) then you make the player in the editor, record what styles you used, and then you'd recreate that in your game. So like, hairstyle 5, skintone 2, body 5, height, weight etc. If it has an editor like pes, it might be harder, as you literally create the face using moveable points, but if not, then it'd be lips 5, nose 2, beard 7 etc.

Last edited:
This may have been covered, but because you have the Super Rugby Licensed, will unique faces for teams like the Cheetahs be included?

How to create Dan Carter:

1 x Barrel of Tiger's Blood
2 x Vials of Adonis DNA
A sprinkle of Grant Fox
A dash of Andrew Merhtens
Strand of Hair from Superman
A cone of ice from the Southern Alps

Mix contents into a Kava Bowl.

Have Kava Bowl sit atop the hottest spring in Hanmer.

Leave for 9 months.

Enjoy.;)

There is some kind of community update for sa squads and international teams underway that looks really promising on http://projectnovo.freeforums.org anyone seen this? Should be awesome they reckon all euro rwc teams ready for download on the day of release!

If we have an xbox though is there someone that has all the details i have to input as i don't think we can download stuff on there.

Thanks

There is some kind of community update for sa squads and international teams underway that looks really promising on http://projectnovo.freeforums.org anyone seen this? Should be awesome they reckon all euro rwc teams ready for download on the day of release!

this is awesome, they are doing a great job

i hope they do all the south african teams because 1. I couldnt be bothered and 2. I dont know the super rugby teams too well

Latest posts