[WIP] Pro12: National and Domestic Updates

MojoPin

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Hi everyone.

Thought it was best to get a clean thread for the Pro12 teams and countries - the idea being that I'll update the OP with the best squads and players available on the fanhub. The idea is that these are COMPLETE teams where the likeness has been attempted for ALL players. A lot of work I know, but worth it in the end I think. I'll be scouting fanhub daily but please do feel free to nominate teams you've found that you think are worth sharing. If we find better ones then I'll replace them in the OP.

An important thing to note is that not all teams and players will appear in search results unless they receive ratings to boost them - it's therefore vital that we upvote good teams and players to make them easier to find for everyone else.

[UPDATES]
26/04/2016 OK, so it seems that no matter how well you edit a team - the uploader almost always messes up the squad lineup, creates duplicates, etc. This could get tricky until a fix is implemented. For now, on my Wales team I have included the complete lineup in the notes - every player (except Warburton and any England/France-based players) was created by me in this instance so hopefully with the complete lineup you should be able to find every character I created for the team even if they've been left out.

Wales
[table="width: 800, class: grid, align: left"]
[tr]
[td]Team[/td]
[td]Author[/td]
[td]Completed[/td]
[td]Notes[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]National[/td]
[td]Alun[/td]
[td]Yes[/td]
[td]Squad: R Evans, S Baldwin, S Lee, L Charteris, AW Jones, D Lydiate, S Warburton, T Faletau, R Webb, D Biggar, Li Williams, J Roberts, J Davies, G North, L Halfpenny, P James, K Owens, T Francis, B Davies, G Davies, J Tipuric, G Anscombe, S Williams, K Dacey, A Jarvis, J Ball, D Day, R Moriarty, J King, J Turnbull, Ll Williams, A Davies, R Priestland, T Morgan, C Allen, T James, H Amos, E Walker, A Cuthbert, M Morgan[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Cardiff Blues[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Ospreys[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Scarlets[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Newport Gwent Dragons[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ireland
[tr]
[td]Team[/td]
[td]Author[/td]
[td]Completed[/td]
[td]Notes[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]National[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Leinster[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Munster[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Ulster[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Connacht[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Scotland
[tr]
[td]Team[/td]
[td]Author[/td]
[td]Completed[/td]
[td]Notes[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]National[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Glasgow Warriors[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Edinburgh[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Italy
[tr]
[td]Team[/td]
[td]Author[/td]
[td]Completed[/td]
[td]Notes[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]National[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Treviso[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Zebre[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

OK, there we go. A fair few blank spaces at the moment, but with a mix of scouting around, working on existing teams and creating stuff from scratch I think we can do it.

Suggestions and feedback welcome! If nothing else I'll just keep updating this on my own until it's done :)

Last edited:
the order of squads has been doing my head in, almost every player is in the wrong place for any team you download from fan hub, hopefully this gets fixed at some point

Does anyone know which stadiums are which? Eg castle park I assume is the millennium stadium but has anyone figured out any of the others?

Latest posts