• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldog's Face topic.

W

Woldog

Well as the ***le suggests this is where all my faces will be posted, I've just started so I'm not great and I'm still trying to get used to making them work in game :S

Here is my first attempt at a Face its Chris Latham (I still haven't figured out how to get proper screen shots of it outside of the game i.e in Oedit but bear with me practice makes perfect.)

Latham.jpg

It isn't a huge change from the one in game, just a bit more detail around the facial features, but for my first I was pretty happy with it, I'll post links to the working copy in a few days when I've got all the bugs sorted out, and have added some hair styling and smoothed it out a bit more.

Another face maker, welcome mate!

Hope to see some nice faces from you in the future

Cheers
Ross

Lol thanks mate, Aus Matt has been helping me out with the basics. I'm a good photoshopper so I should be good in no time.

hi there. do you take requests for faces or are you just going to make the ones you want to do? im just curious i really don't mind. thanks

hi m8.. is great to see more facemakers! i really love your texture :D a little tip for da textures.. try sharpening, so it will get more quality ingame :)

ps: add me in MSN man.. [email protected]

@savundra Yes I will take requests, anything to get more practice.
@Kabezon Thanks, yeah I will try sharpening them up.
@Uli Yeah I'll try and get some ingame shots up once I've finished sorting out some of the little bugs.

after you have sorted everything out, seeing as you are a reds fan,do you want to have a go at a peter hynes face? do you want screenshots? if yes should they be posted on this thread or somewhere else? thanks m8

Sure thing the Peter Hynes face in game looks nothing like him, I'll try one out soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Jan 2 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sure thing the Peter Hynes face in game looks nothing like him, I'll try one out soon.[/b]

thanks, but what about posting pictures, do you want that or not?

Almost got the peter Texture done already so no its alright here's a preview of the preliminary texture.

hynes.jpg

I'm just having a bit of trouble with his hair (as I'm new to this I'm not very good at hair.) and a few nagging detail things but for a 10 min job so far its looking ok :p

it looks good. have you asked anybody for help with this as youre stuggling with the hair? as i have very little or no idea how to face make. you are very good for somebody who has just started. well done m8 abnd thanks again for doing my request.

Yeah I'm going to look up some hair tutorials and I'll ask a few of the other face makers, Aus_Matt just told me that hair can be pretty hard, and Hynes is pretty curly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Jan 2 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah I'm going to look up some hair tutorials and I'll ask a few of the other face makers, Aus_Matt just told me that hair can be pretty hard, and Hynes is pretty curly.[/b]

yeh i see well good luck with that ;)

xusky is really good with hair shame hes inactive due to holidays :).

well done on faces.

no worries why dont do make faces for skinheads :D joke
but really you could try pierre spies. he has very little hair. good luck on the hynes face.
thanks m8

Latest posts