• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldog's Mod Topic

Hey mate, awesome mod!! have you found a way to get it all working in world league mode yet? cheers
I have but unfortunately it requires using Woosaahs editor and manually editing your World League save game to edit the players you want to have tattoos by giving them gloves, I often do it but for someone who's new to modding or editing it might be a bit difficult

Woldog the roster is top stuff, loving your work mate this deserves a sticky :D

do you have any plans for making a rebels team and also bringing Tana Umaga back into the game ?

keep up the good work mate truly great stuff, keen for your face updates aswell!!!

Hi just want to know if there will be an up to date super 15 patch or roster released soon

the files of the tattoo mod is deletet on filefront give a beter link plz

There will be a big upload for my Roster topic this weekend, an updated 2011 Roster updated Tattoo mod, maybe even some faces.

Hey Woldog is there anyway i can put/take off the tattoo's and that on the players i chose? because atm i want to put tatt's on other people.. is there a way? also im not sure if your the right person to ask but, how can i put the cool customised headgear on other players i.e henrich brussow's or berrick barnes headgear onto a created player without having to use their whole face?

p.s really good work on the tattoos

cheers :)

Hay I just wana know did the big upload with the roster!faces and tatoos happen!!!?don't wana miss it:)if so can u plz tel me how to get it

hi just wondering if someone could repost the link for the tatoo editor please??

There was a tattoo editor? I only released Tattoo's no editors.

Latest posts