The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
https://www.mediafire.com/?qeegivmall5k9d1

Linked is a bunch of generic tattoo's I smashed out this morning.

The positioning isn't 100% but it will give you a taste of the things to come from me.

Installation
1. Download Zip
2. Open Zip
3. Go to Rugby Challenge 3\data\pc\actors\player\tattoo and drag the files in the zip into it replacing any files it asks (Be sure to back up)
4. Go into player creator and enjoy.

Also if anyone could write a quick list of Super rugby players/itm cup/ european players with tattoo's I'd be happy to release a roster update with their tattoos updated as well. I will point out some aren't positioned great but hell they're still better than 95% of those stock tattoos.

Last edited:
I have been doing some tweaks to make the tattoo's line up better. It's a bit confusing with the maps they use in this version.

I will re-upload to another site tonight. It appears their site has been changed in the last few days.

I will be redoing this mod over the coming weeks, Staring afresh with all tattoos. This will be a big undertaking but I feel with all the community working hard I should do my part. Almost all generic tattoos will be redone with high quality and far better generic tattoos.

I will be redoing this mod over the coming weeks, Staring afresh with all tattoos. This will be a big undertaking but I feel with all the community working hard I should do my part. Almost all generic tattoos will be redone with high quality and far better generic tattoos.
Excited about this! can't wait mate

Can't you maybe do some elbow strapping and arm guards as well???

Can't you maybe do some elbow strapping and arm guards as well???

What do you mean? redo the textures for the strapping? and add armguard textures? The only issue with the armguard textures is they'd be as flat as the strapping so it'd probably look ****.

What do you mean? redo the textures for the strapping? and add armguard textures? The only issue with the armguard textures is they'd be as flat as the strapping so it'd probably look ****.

Yes like i did for my Waisake Naholo, would like to have the option to give it to the player with just selecting it like a tattoo.

20180408144832_1.jpg 20180408144842_1.jpg

Yes like i did for my Waisake Naholo, would like to have the option to give it to the player with just selecting it like a tattoo.

View attachment 5783 View attachment 5784

Yeah I could do it pretty easily. I've mostly focused on tattoos because to me that's the biggest part of the game that's missing. I'll have a tinker with it through the week and try it out.

Yeah I could do it pretty easily. I've mostly focused on tattoos because to me that's the biggest part of the game that's missing. I'll have a tinker with it through the week and try it out.
Would love to have some tights on the players. e.g. skorsan, jantjies etc.

View attachment 5783 View attachment 5784
@Woldog aren't these skin files mate? they're not interchangeable by a click of a button like tattoo's in game ay, these have to be specifically assigned to a player if I'm not mistaken? Would be cool if you could suss them out like tattoo's though, how handy!

@Woldog aren't these skin files mate? they're not interchangeable by a click of a button like tattoo's in game ay, these have to be specifically assigned to a player if I'm not mistaken? Would be cool if you could suss them out like tattoo's though, how handy!
Very easy to assign skins with my editor? I think not sure.

That is what i asked him @colossss , i want to be able to select elbow strapping as you would select a tattoo

Latest posts