• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldog's Player Creator Tattoo Mod

Very easy to assign skins with my editor? I think not sure.
Very true, but I think the idea was to use like tattoo in game. Otherwise poor @Woldog might end up creating a skin file for every shade of skin. If he's up for that, then top man!

That is what i asked him @colossss , i want to be able to select elbow strapping as you would select a tattoo
Yeah I know what you mean. I think when there is "white" in a tattoo file it goes "skin" colour but a lighter shade. I don't think you'd be able to get a realistic white via tattoo. I could be wrong! Otherwise yeah like we were saying it might need to be assigned via @Frans.Hendrik editor.

Very true, but I think the idea was to use like tattoo in game. Otherwise poor @Woldog might end up creating a skin file for every shade of skin. If he's up for that, then top man!

Yeah I know what you mean. I think when there is "white" in a tattoo file it goes "skin" colour but a lighter shade. I don't think you'd be able to get a realistic white via tattoo. I could be wrong! Otherwise yeah like we were saying it might need to be assigned via @Frans.Hendrik editor.

I'll give it a try tonight and see. Cause I can just **** off one of the generic tattoos and replace it with just a leg tattoo of the nike things

Anyone know how I can assign these skins to the player I want?

Skin 1:
20180408144832_1.jpg

Skin 2:
Captura de pantalla (17).png

suVNx6x
https://imgur.com/a/suVNx6x
try this, maybe it will help
Its with hex editor neo

suVNx6x
https://imgur.com/a/suVNx6x
try this, maybe it will help
Its with hex editor neo
I know is done with that editor, but I need to be more specific because there are millions of numbers and in the image you passed me also does not clear my doubts because it does not allow me to know that part of those numbers I have to change and I can not know that if I have to edit the Faces or skins to assign to the player

Well... I want to thank @Bogdam who was the only one who proposed to help me in this but I still find no solution.

Now... @colossss and @Zay, Can they help me know how to assign these skins to certain players? I hope your answers because by private message they don't respond and are the best in handle this whole topic. Thanks

Inked20180408144832_1_LI.jpg Captura de pantalla (17).png Captura de pantalla (22)_LI.jpg

Well... I want to thank @Bogdam who was the only one who proposed to help me in this but I still find no solution.

Now... @colossss and @Zay, Can they help me know how to assign these skins to certain players? I hope your answers because by private message they don't respond and are the best in handle this whole topic. Thanks

View attachment 5893 View attachment 5891 View attachment 5892
Don't go demanding it buddy or calling out those that have already helped you. I know I definitely respond but if there are people like @Bogdam who have shown you on numerous occasions what to do "with hex editor!i send you something on woldog thread!" what more can we offer? First thing I'd do is have a look at all of the things @Bogdam has shown you (especially the hex editor image) still confused? don't be afraid to play around with it (backup your work first), test it and if it doesn't work, revert to your backup and try again. The instructions from that image he's shown you are pretty self-explanatory though.

Latest posts