First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
Welcome To Woldog's Realism Mod

Introduction:
"Woldog's Realism Mod" is a mod designed to make EA's Rugby 08 more accurate, more challenging and overall more realistic.
It will feature a fully updated version of Intercept King JDV's roster, however in game differences will be easy to spot.

Included features:
Up to date roster with all teams and squads updated.
Player tattoo's on the correct players.
Much more balanced and challenging gameplay.
Version 0.5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7BKD8EE2

Supported in Version 0.5:
Super 14
Tri Nations

Note: This is not finished or anywhere near finished 0.5 means 0.5 it's not even 1 yet.

Last edited:
YES PLEASE!!!!!
since I have this game, I NEVER lost a match and of course I play always at Elite...I want that some team instead the all blacks could score me more than one try!
In one word: Realism!

I will try to include Kits and face's but no promises. Realism is the focus right now.

Realism is a must... Man... I played the World Cup and the All Blacks ended bottom of the group, Japan made it to the RWC final

So far I have both NZ and Aus S14 teams done, it is a long and slow process making it the way I am, however it makes the games alot harder, A game with the Reds vs Crusaders I lost 3 - 10, a game with the Blues vs Hurricanes I won 3 - 0

So far I have both NZ and Aus S14 teams done, it is a long and slow process making it the way I am, however it makes the games alot harder, A game with the Reds vs Crusaders I lost 3 - 10, a game with the Blues vs Hurricanes I won 3 - 0

Great work Woldog!Only problem is, I have started to change my roster from the one that I released with the patch, changing star players, adding/replacing players for two new teams ect...

I can't wait for this mod ;)

Sick and tired of guessing whether I win with or without 100 points or more and having World Cup finals against Canada, Romania, Japan and Namibia haha

I can't wait for this mod ;)

Sick and tired of guessing whether I win with or without 100 points or more and having World Cup finals against Canada, Romania, Japan and Namibia haha

Really??, in the last patch i always play the final against all blacks

My last World Cup Final match was All Blacks - Italy, and no, I didn't play with Italy...

Realism is a must... Man... I played the World Cup and the All Blacks ended bottom of the group, Japan made it to the RWC final

These results are based on the coding in the game. There is an editor by kingwilko called 'teamfixer' which allows you to list the teams from 1 to 5. 1 being top rated, 5 being lowest rated.

It only affects the computer based results, it will not affect any other mode apart from the set modes. Teams with 1 and 2 will be semi-finalists, but most times a 1 rated team will win. So realistically, AB's should be a 2 and Boks, Wallabies and England should statistically be 1.

This will help you get a realistic WC mode. I think one version of woosaahs editor screws this up when you save a roster.. so just use teamfixer. It should be available on here in a link or maybe it's over at Planet Cricket, which was his other forum.

Well I didn't get a chance to work on it over the weekend, as I had my 20th birthday, went clubbing on Friday and my party Saturday and went to see The Fighter last night. I will do some work on it tonight when I get home after work and release at least a the Super 14 teams so you can play the tournament and see how it plays out ;)

Latest posts