• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Women

She says she feels more for him although she still loves me. She in fact is a very simple minded person who gets lied to alot. And as her best friend, I'm very worried. She just wants to know what its like going out with him. And then she'll make her decision. She's promised that sex is a no-no with him. I think I can trust her on that one, at least.
[/b]
Let me tell you a story about a friend of mine. He got involved with a girl who had a boyfriend, she broke up with her boyfriend to be with my friend. They went out for about half a year and then broke up because she had been cheating on my friend with her ex. Anyway, about four years go by and they meet again and get back together. About a year and a half goes by, he gets her pregnant (eventual miscarriage) and then just as it seems they may be together forever he finds out she is cheating on him again.....absolutely breaks his heart....I'm not making that up, this happened to one of my best mates and if you're not careful it'll happen to you, perhaps even worse....

No doubt about it, BLR has just told a classic and true story. Either sex is capable of it too.

She says she feels more for him although she still loves me. She in fact is a very simple minded person who gets lied to alot. And as her best friend, I'm very worried. She just wants to know what its like going out with him. And then she'll make her decision. She's promised that sex is a no-no with him. I think I can trust her on that one, at least. [/b]

Bro, keep your dignity. Do not be her (BEST :ph34r: ) friend, f*** buddy etc get her out of your life. Shes obviously got you wrapped around her finger, she is playing with you man. All girls are crafty regardless of wether they're 'simple minded' or not. She's obviously thought all this **** out and is just trieing to figure out what outcome suits her best. No girl is worth it if she cheats on you and now she is deciding on who two pick ;) . TRUST ME this relationship is not worth it. Get her out of your life or spiritually lose your balls. SERIOUSLY though f*** her and not in the way I usually mean. Even I might sound a bit anal right now I'm only saying this because you sound like a nice guy and you shouldn't put up with this bullshit. Since your the nice guy, your more likely to get shitted on because girls will take advantage of that. I know guys who are geniunely nice guys but they get bs thrown at them from girls.
I knew a dude who was a nice guy and his girlfriend cheated on him. She then dumped him hooked up with other guys and it turns out now shes pregnant with HIS baby.

DON'T EVER TALK TO HER AGAIN YOU CAN DO BETTER.

Shes a h___ and you cant make a h___ a housewife.

I appreciate the advice, but would you please refrain from personal attacks. She is not something you water the garden with.

smh

ICONATOR_f9e3fa8a6d7b9d2895347d7e23.gif

Shes a h___ and you cant make a h___ a housewife.
[/b]

Can't make a hoe as a housewife?
I'm sure you could in the state of Texas. You can marry anything out there...

Can't make a hoe as a housewife?
I'm sure you could in the state of Texas. You can marry anything out there...

[/b]

...apart from someone of the same sex....

Latest posts