• split off the brutes from the cutes into 2 separate sports

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai M

Academy Player
Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate and admire the skill, talent and coordination that the women who play for their country show in rugby union, BUT ... it's currently too violent and it breaks the fragile ones completely

if we split the women's game into two separate sports, one for the pretty ones, the lookers, delicate and graceful, elegant and womanly, well worth watching in so many ways, and one for the big monster brutes with bad teeth and vicious looking warrior physiques... only playing among themselves ...

This way, different kinds of people could tune into different kinds of experiences ... or you keep it as it currently is: all the pretty ones get mauled, smashed up, wrecked for life, their face turned inside out, completely broken and bloodied in the first 15 mins of the game by the big ugly brutes, thus making the last few spectators there would have been all leave in disgust ... why can't we have a better new sport in which the pretty girls take down a team of men who are only allowed to offer themselves up in the hope of maybe getting a compliance point for their troubles ? This would be way better, as the cute ones would survive and win, and we spectators would enjoy the nasty maulings so much more !!!

Rugby is to brutal for the delicate flowers .:D:D:D:rolleyes:

This is amazing.

Everyone needs to have there say on the very and real issue within our great sport .:D

So what you mean is, men should decide what women get to do with their bodies, based on how pretty or otherwise men find those women to be?

So what you mean is, men should decide what women get to do with their bodies, based on how pretty or otherwise men find those women to be?
I think that is what he means exactly haha. Id love to know his thought processes to come to this conclusion.

I believe he thinks also women should be at home in the kitchen or with the kids and letting the men play sport haha.

This has to be one of my favourrite threads.

@The Alpha Bro your throwaway accounts are getting out of control, first you're desperately shilling weight loss pills from your MLM now this. Is there something you want to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts