• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

wont save using vista

R

rod

i installed rugby 08 on my computer which is running vista but it wont allow me to save any ideas

No Sorry but changing the OS is a big step.
What Kind of error do you get? Do you have adminastrative rights?

I am Using Vista Ultimate and Rugby 08 runs great!!!

just unable to save im sure it has something to do with the default save as its all changed on vista where it saves to the document and settings path on xp there isnt such folder on vista

perhaps if you reinstall (im assuming thats not a problem since you cant save therefore you wont lose any files etc) the game in a different directory, i.e not in the default directory, but somewhere else so that the save files wont go into mydocuments?

The Game Saves your files on Your User name under Documents rugby 08 is fully compatible with Windows Vista read the readme file!!

Maybe you have the folder set to read-only or something .. not quite sure on that one.

Try reinstalling and see what happens.

tried reinstalling no luck tried creating the folder myself but nothing can anyone post the correct directory using vista

C:\Users\Name\Documents\EA SPORTS[TM] Rugby 08\

EDIT: Instead of using [] brackets around TM, use (). But because of the way this forum works if I use the () brackets then it comes up weird.

uninstall the game. reinstall and play as the same profile (in terms of OS) each time.

If that doesn't work and everything the other guys suggested, then you're stuffed.

The only other thing you could try after that is reinstalling the OS.

Latest posts