• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs 08 Editor problem

D

Damien007

Ok i have this problem wit the roster file.

I have downloaded the last WC Roster update,but when i try to open it with the editor,the editor doesnt reads the file...what the problem?

and btw i have some romanian national kits...how can i put them in the game?

Thanx for those who can help me with these 2 questions :)

C

Ciais

Ok i have this problem wit the roster file.

I have downloaded the last WC Roster update,but when i try to open it with the editor,the editor doesnt reads the file...what the problem?

and btw i have some romanian national kits...how can i put them in the game?

Thanx for those who can help me with these 2 questions :) [/b]

I can't help you with the roster problem, maybe you haven't the latest version of the editor
For the Romania kits, just extract the files (with NO folders) in "Programs\EA Sports\Rugby 08"

W

woosaah

which roster file have you got? let me know and ill download it and see what i can do.

cheers.

W

woosaah

well, i had to go find it... i hope its the ozros.ros file.

it opened fine in the latest version of the editor.

what error message you getting? anything?

D

Damien007

yes is the ozros one and when i try to open with the program it doesnt reads the file where i put it ;)....and where i can download the latest version?

W

woosaah

i dont understand what you mean.

the latest version is in the downloads section.

D

Damien007

sry for double posting

Okay now i can open the rosters...i have modified some romanian players attributs (speed,strenght,etc) i have saved the edited players...but when i go in the game theres no modification on players attributs

W

woosaah

are you using a saved game? if you are you need to open up the save game using the editor and changing that way.

if you are using a play now or starting a new tornament it should work.

Latest posts