• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

woosahs editor

G

gingergenius

1) I wanna say thankyou for this cos it's great.

2) I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but:

3) Is there any way of editing a player's special abilities, ie. Wilkinson hoofing it miles, or Nonu/ Umaga skipping tackles, or Robinson's sidestep??? I'd like to add these to some other players...?

Sry if I post here but.....

I have no permission to download woosahs editor

I have no permission to open a new topic in this forum

I just can reply to a topic....

Is there anyway I can get that editor? :D

thx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quincey @ Dec 2 2008, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sry if I post here but.....

I have no permission to download woosahs editor

I have no permission to open a new topic in this forum

I just can reply to a topic....

Is there anyway I can get that editor? :D

thx[/b]

Do 10 valuable posts and prove that you're not using the forum just to get the editor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jun 28 2008, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
1) I wanna say thankyou for this cos it's great.

2) I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but:

3) Is there any way of editing a player's special abilities, ie. Wilkinson hoofing it miles, or Nonu/ Umaga skipping tackles, or Robinson's sidestep??? I'd like to add these to some other players...?
[/b]

There is a way but it involves swapping the player id. ie: if you want another player to have Wilkinson's boot then rename Wilkinson to the player you want and the replacement player to Wilkinson. However this will leave Wilkinson without a big boot. He basically takes on the attributes of the player you swapped him with.
Unfortunately there is no way to duplicate the Special Abilities.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Unfortunately there is no way to duplicate the Special Abilities.[/b]

I think it's possible, there must be an xml or file somewhere that assigns it.

time for all of to get looking then lol.

i swapped steyn for O'gana and then o'gana to montgomery.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 2 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do 10 valuable posts and prove that you're not using the forum just to get the editor.[/b]

Ok, so I have to post 10 messages. Thanks for the info.

Now, I make a question, is possible to edit the player's name in rugby 08?

Hi,

I'm trying to download the editor, but is impossible to me.

What can I do to download it??

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guybrush_Treepwood @ Dec 8 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 2 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do 10 valuable posts and prove that you're not using the forum just to get the editor.[/b]

[/b][/quote]Yes you can change player names and all different attributes like speed, strength, agility etc. There are alot of other things you can do to but you'll find them out if you manage to download it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guybrush_Treepwood @ Dec 14 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi,

Thanks[/b]
Most people come on here and just post 10 post just to get the editor but things may have changed because some just hit and run. Maybe if you do over 50 useful post instead of just over the 10 you might gain access. Dunno but it's worth a try isn't it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 14 2008, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guybrush_Treepwood @ Dec 8 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 2 2008, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]Yes you can change player names and all different attributes like speed, strength, agility etc. There are alot of other things you can do to but you'll find them out if you manage to download it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guybrush_Treepwood @ Dec 14 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi,

Thanks[/b]
Most people come on here and just post 10 post just to get the editor but things may have changed because some just hit and run. Maybe if you do over 50 useful post instead of just over the 10 you might gain access. Dunno but it's worth a try isn't it?
[/b][/quote]

10 worked for me :)

Still too many people making just the ten posts, time for another rule change I think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 14 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Still too many people making just the ten posts, time for another rule change I think.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 14 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
change it to something like 200 or 500 so its meaningful lol.[/b]

You guys seem like those 5 years old kids:

"Can I play with you?"

"No the ball is mine and you cannot play, gna gnaaaa gnaaaa gnaaa"

I found this forum 'cause I was looking for an editor, then I found that this forum is interesting and everyday I log in and read at least the general rugby section, where I've written some post.

As I said I found this interesting just 'cause I like rugby and I like to read what people from all around the world think about THE GAME, sometimes I write something....... not easy for me 'cause english is not my mother tongue and I dont want to write just banal or obvious things (at least I hope so).

Everytime I come in this section and I read things like this though, I find that many people are just ridiculous (if are not kids, in this case I dont mind... I like kids :rolleyes: ).

Have fun with YOUR game, kid. Edit your roster with woosah's editor and make yourself the tallest, biggest player in the world........ don't forget to add a loooooong third leg between the two, so your ego will EXPLODE :bravo:

Have fun, I'll go back in the general section where there are men speaking about a men's sport ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quincey @ Dec 19 2008, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 14 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still too many people making just the ten posts, time for another rule change I think.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Dec 14 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
change it to something like 200 or 500 so its meaningful lol.[/b]

You guys seem like those 5 years old kids:

"Can I play with you?"

"No the ball is mine and you cannot play, gna gnaaaa gnaaaa gnaaa"

I found this forum 'cause I was looking for an editor, then I found that this forum is interesting and everyday I log in and read at least the general rugby section, where I've written some post.

As I said I found this interesting just 'cause I like rugby and I like to read what people from all around the world think about THE GAME, sometimes I write something....... not easy for me 'cause english is not my mother tongue and I dont want to write just banal or obvious things (at least I hope so).

Everytime I come in this section and I read things like this though, I find that many people are just ridiculous (if are not kids, in this case I dont mind... I like kids :rolleyes: ).

Have fun with YOUR game, kid. Edit your roster with woosah's editor and make yourself the tallest, biggest player in the world........ don't forget to add a loooooong third leg between the two, so your ego will EXPLODE :bravo:

Have fun, I'll go back in the general section where there are men speaking about a men's sport ;)
[/b][/quote]

Very good point made. Just because new members like myself have not posted at all. that does not dictate how much interest we have in the game or the forum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brock @ Dec 22 2008, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very good point made. Just because new members like myself have not posted at all. that does not dictate how much interest we have in the game or the forum.[/b]

None is going to reply to good points. No more Einstein here........... :bravo:

I'm sitting with the same problem, I did my 10 posts and still no access, I have downloaded all the other relevant tools according to Fa'atau82's tutorial together with all the relevant templates I intend to use. however the biggest tool I need is the editor, and we can't get it.

Just my 2cents worth here, I mean you need to start somewhere, but you can't if you do not have access to the right tools and info

if you want it just PM me.

I dont make any money from this editor. I did this in my spare time. I want to help the forum out as I love this place. Nothing wrong with wanting other people to contribute to the forum. 10 posts isnt much, its not hurting anyone. If after 10 posts you dont post afterwards we cant do anything about it (and I dont think we should). If after 10 posts you get the bug then wicked.

At least you dont have to pay for anything here.