• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worcester Warriors

And there's no sign at the moment of us signing a big name 10, leaving it to Searle, Shillcock and Smith to battle through next season. Our form in general picked up when we got Weir as his place kicking was great, now Searle and Shillcock are more playmakers than kickers and Smith is only just in his first senior season, worrying times

Thats pretty much the stage we are at aswell Ed...

Im not so concerned if things remained ringfenced, but if relegation returns then that becomes an issue.

Thats pretty much the stage we are at aswell Ed...

Im not so concerned if things remained ringfenced, but if relegation returns then that becomes an issue.
That's the thing isn't it, ring fencing is the saviour now but the great unknown that lies ahead

A lot of those who have gone weren't up to scratch. Hopefully this summer the squad will get bigger and bigger and be able to compete

Probably been brought in to act like a drill sergeant - the coaches aren't getting the players performing so he's been brought in to play bad cop/good cop with JT

I know we won't see immediate results but hopefully he can turn us around

I too would like to welcome Steve Diamond to Worcester Warriors as our new [whatever the **** one of those is]

I would like to wish him great success in doing [whatever the **** one of those actually does]

I hope this becomes permanent, much needed
*waves magic wand*

It looks like they've managed to avoid the word 'sacked' about either Solomons or Thomas, which has required some advanced linguistic circumlocutions.

NGL but Thomas got done dirty imo.
Worcester was playing decent rugby against the mid table teams despite having a load of poop

Has definitely caught me off guard. There are reports saying that JT quit on the announcement of the DoR change. How true that is i don't know. Interesting times ahead, hopefully for the positive.

I'm not a fan of having one coach handle two things that are so important why not just get in a proper defence coach and have Easter focus on forwards?