Clients?

Male whore!
No, Personal Trainer!
Erm...a Male Maseusse?

I give up.
What's your job?

And my job sucks. Really sucks.
[/b][/quote]
I'm the tile representative for a natural stone importer. Fancy ***le, less than fancy lifestyle.

I'm a part timer, I am doing 11am-3pm Mon-Fri, Its hard that I ain't allowed any breaks & I don't have any lunch. Now & again on a Fri it do 8.30am-3pm.

Normal 8 to 5 stuff, Monday to Thursday, with an earlier knock-off time on Friday, because I can!

The previous company I worked for, we used to run production 24 hours per day- that meant in essence only 2 shifts- 7 till 7 morning shift and 7 till 7 night shift- and I actually had to work during the 1999 RWC semi-final of SA vs Australia. Guess why I took up a new position at a smaller company?

Seriously though, can`t complain about my current working hours- as the production manager I get to set them, of course.

I'm a part timer, I am doing 11am-3pm Mon-Fri, Its hard that I ain't allowed any breaks & I don't have any lunch. Now & again on a Fri it do 8.30am-3pm. [/b]

It's also illegal!

Actually it aint, if you work 4 hours 1 minute you have to have a break... else if you work less then your not entitled to one...

Well i work over just over 4 hours a day. I normally clock in about 10.50am & clock out 2-3 minutes after 3pm.

I think they said I got to work 5 1/2hrs or more to earn a break, you are then allowed 20 minutes.

Where I work, it can be very strenuous day. A lot of lifting, e.g, Washing Machines (stacked 2 high), Large Generators, & furniture like wardrobes etc.

We also have a lorry that comes from China (every Friday) & it has to be hand balled off (no pallets) normally a 60ft lorry too, jammed packed tight. All of the stock has to be put on pallets ourselves & when we empty the lorry, its a case of taking in the store & breaking down the pallets (taking stock of the the boxes) & then working them on the shelves.

They reckon coz they are a Wholesalers/cash & carry buisness, they're working rules & regulations are different.

Latest posts