• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Baseball Classic

D

DC

i was wondering since baseball is so big here in the states if any of you guys in South Africa,Italy, or Australia are watching your national teams compete in the World Baseball Classic

You RSA boys almost beat Canada last night as i was watching, only losing 11-8 to a baseball powerhouse like Canada is pretty impressive and RSA has a very young team :cheers:

and Italy they have a chance to win their pool they are 1 and 0 this far :cheers: beating Australia 10-0

do they show the baseball games in Italy, RSA, and Australia?

has their been coverage?

Canada just beat the United States 8-6 OMG WHAT AN UPSET :-D

Now all we have to do is knock down Mexico for the guaranteed place in the 2nd round.

This is why I love International Baseball any team can win on any given day.

My Round 2 Team predictions are

Pool 1

Korea
Japan
Canada
USA

Pool 2

Dominican Republic
Cuba
Puerto Rico
Venezuela

Semi Finals

Korea
USA

and

Dominican Republic
Cuba

Finals

USA
Dominican Republic

Winner

Dominican Republic

Originally posted by DC13@Mar 8 2006, 07:51 PM
i was wondering since baseball is so big here in the states if any of you guys in South Africa,Italy, or Australia are watching your national teams compete in the World Baseball Classic

You RSA boys almost beat Canada last night as i was watching, only losing 11-8 to a baseball powerhouse like Canada is pretty impressive and RSA has a very young team :cheers:

and Italy they have a chance to win their pool they are 1 and 0 this far :cheers: beating Australia 10-0

do they show the baseball games in Italy, RSA, and Australia?

has their been coverage?
European coverage has been on NASN, which is pay per view, don't think their subscription figures are that high.

I think you'll find that most ppl who watch Cricket dislike Baseball and vise versa

Personally i cant stand watching it(i used to like it as a kid though) i think it has something to do with a Michael Bolton testimonial game i went to when i was 12 :vomit: :(

bomber7.jpg

USA was eliminated by Mexico today

Semi Finals are

Korea vs Japan
Dominican vs Cuba

Latest posts