• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Club Rugby 10s

Horrible Horrible news didn't look good at the time all the best to him hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Hope it goes as well as it can for him.

I didn't realize until now that there was more than one Owen Williams

Hope it goes as well as it can for him.

I didn't realize until now that there was more than one Owen Williams

Ha, a lot of us here in Wales share names :p

Hoping he pulls through and recovers fully. Looking unlikely he'll play again, which is far from important at this stage, it's all about him recovering to being back on his feet. Thom Evans managed it after his severe spinal injury, here's hoping Owen Williams recovers the same.

I haven't noticed that... McKinnon, Owens and...?

Ainsborough? Evans. Sure there was another one.

Maybe just my perception from the profile of the injuries?

Don't recall injuries of this extent when o was younger but that might just be perception due to less reporting.

There was a guy in our league about 3 years ago... It occurred in the most innocuous of ways as well.

Unlike 7s, there is no major competition of 10s. In Japan, there is 10s in High School Rugby for the teams who do not have enough players for 15s, but there is no other 10s competition as far as I know.
I think that RU 10s should be used for extra time of 15s. What do you think about that?

Unlike 7s, there is no major competition of 10s. In Japan, there is 10s in High School Rugby for the teams who do not have enough players for 15s, but there is no other 10s competition as far as I know.
I think that RU 10s should be used for extra time of 15s. What do you think about that?

Wow.

For, once... I completely agree.

Wouldn't agree I think and 15's tie should be decided by playing 15's.

Latest posts